Director of Dependency Case Management Training
Company: Children's Home Society of Florida
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We do good.Because, together, good can be done. Careers with
Children's Home Society of Florida - Children's Home Society of
Florida - Director of Dependency Case Management Training in Miami,
Florida - Careers at 12 - SE Division Administrative Office Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director of
Dependency Case Management Training Job Locations US-FL-Miami Job
ID 2020-5355 # of Openings 1 Category Quality Improvement Type
Regular Full-Time Travel Range Statewide Overview CHS: Reshaping
the future for children --from--Children's Home Society Florida
--on--Vimeo . Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for
children? Do you believe in empowering children and families to
realize their full potential? Are you ready for a meaningful career
that impact lives for generations? Then-- Children's Home Society
of Florida-- is for you! The Director of Dependency Case Management
Training --manages the design, development and implementation of
post pre-service training for CHS Dependency programs under the
direction of the Senior Director of Quality and Practice. The
incumbent provides field-based training, coaches and supports
dependency program leadership, and a ssures that all team members
complete required training according to regulations (licensing, COA
and contract). Overall, the Director of Dependency Case Management
Training -- -- contributes to the CHS high performance culture by
exhibiting our values and providing quality results that position
CHS as the leader in delivering proactive behavioral health, case
management, community and early childhood solutions for children
and families. WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and
families within your own community! Responsibilities Primary Job
Functions 1. Design, develop and implement post pre-service
training for CHS Dependency programs, ensuring consistent
implementation of CHS-approved, evidence-based, best practice child
welfare program models statewide.
- Develop and implement program-improvement training plans based
on deficiencies identified in internal and external monitoring and
- Research best practice models in child welfare.
- Support delivery of training for all DCM approved program
- Use internal and external monitoring and evaluations to develop
and implement program-improvement training plans.
- Act as resource and clearinghouse for collection and
coordination of team training data and literature.
- Consult with CHS regional leaders to implement science-based,
best practice program models and training programs.
- Participate in training and quality solution groups and
committees to assist with implementation of new initiatives
relating to the training and transfer-of-learning needs of
dependency team members.
- Provide targeted learning activities to demonstrate, teach, and
model case management best practices.
- Provide individualized coaching using real case exercises and
feedback to help apply and develop skill building.
- Conduct small group discussion sessions around core skills and
- Provide individual attention for specific skill and knowledge
areas identified by the supervisor.
- Develop, design, and prepare curricula and training plans.
- Prepare for training events by securing guest speakers,
reserving training space, and sending calendars and
- Maintain calendar and registration for employee trainings in
the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide regular reports on activities, hours and team members
- Communicate consistently with lead agency and regional/program
leadership to identify and address areas of concern. 2.-- Support
Child Welfare program leaders in their roles as managers, teachers,
trainers and educators.
- Teach skills and knowledge necessary to support team members
working with complex family dynamics and conditions.
- Follow up with new supervisors after training to encourage and
incorporate learned information into daily practice.
- Encourage team members to develop a supervisory relationship
that supports the supervisor as a coach and educator.
- Provide quarterly training compliance and completion reports as
maintained on the LMS.
- Encourage timely documentation of training completions by
program team members. 3. Contribute to a positive, engaging work
- Develop a strong knowledge base and stay current on job-related
issues and trends in the Florida child welfare system.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and
education, as well as the quality process.
- Comply with CHS's code of conduct, policies, procedures and
- Assist with training other team members and providing back up
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned
from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Common Bond values in the performance of
all job duties. Qualifications Job Qualifications Education: ---
Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related degree from
an accredited university, required
--- Master's degree in Social Work or related degree from an
accredited university, preferred
--- Current or previous Florida Child Welfare Certification (Case
Management, Licensing, or Investigations), preferred
--- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be
Experience: --- Five years of experience in human services field,
--- Demonstrated experience developing and facilitating training
curriculum and meetings, required
--- Dependency program management and supervisory experience,
preferred Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... CHSFL is an equal
opportunity employer and a drug free workplace and complies with
the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA accommodation requirements
should be requested (5) days prior to the event date). Application
FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Children's Home Society of Florida, Miami , Director of Dependency Case Management Training, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!