Corporate Strategy Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 26, 2021
City National Bank of Florida - Careers - Corporate Strategy
Manager in Miami, Florida - Careers at 1005 - Coral Gables
Corporate Skip Branding
- Home -
- Find Us -
- About Us -
- Contact Us -
- Careers -
- Security Search : Privacy -----Disclosures City National Bank
of Florida - Careers - Corporate Strategy Manager in Miami, Florida
- Careers at 1005 - Coral Gables Corporate Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Corporate Strategy Manager Posted
Date 2 weeks ago (2/8/2021 9:02 PM) Job ID 2021-2775 Category
Transformation Type Full-Time Overview Work within the firm's
internal corporate strategy team to identify, develop and implement
transformation projects for senior management with focus on
supporting the BCI Capital division which focuses on providing
equipment finance and working capital solutions to a variety of
middle market industries including public finance, franchise, rail
and business air. Successful candidates will play an intricate and
highly visible role in identifying and executing transformation
projects for senior management. The corporate strategy team drives
all firm wide strategic initiatives, addresses is high impact
strategic issues within the firm's portfolio of businesses and
works closely with senior leadership leads all mergers and
acquisition opportunities through the firm. The position affords a
unique opportunity to be a senior member of a highly visible team,
and gain exposure to lines of businesses and products across the
bank's platform. While successful candidates may specialize in one
or more of these initiatives ultimately successful candidates will
be well rounded athletes were able to cross functions and
initiatives. The group is responsible for a wide range of critical
cross cutting initiatives, including:
- annual corporate strategic and business planning
- strategic analysis, including peer benchmarking
- partnering with business unit leaders for the identification,
research, development, and monitoring of projects that support or
key strategic priorities across revenue, expense and deposit
- work with Corp development and M&A to evaluate the
strategic fit of potential targets and sale rationale for
divestitures Responsibilities: The Corporate Strategy Manager is
specifically designed for experienced hires with a background in
strategy consulting investment banking private equity similar
corporate level functions. The position will work in close
partnership with business heads and senior leadership to:
- Identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance to
the bank and within business units.
- Develop transformation strategies to grow and reposition
- provide clarity in complex problems, facilitate decision-making
and guide high value investments.
- analyze strategic fit and support execution of tuck in, add-on
and transformation acquisitions for the bank.
- Strategic Planning
- Support creation, development and enhancement of annual
strategic planning process.
- Work closely with financial planning and analysis and risk
management on process.
- interface closely with business unit leaders.
- develop strategic and analytical frameworks that may pertain to
specific markets, businesses or competitive analysis.
- Strategic analysis.
- work closely with investor relations, and financial planning
and analysis on various strategic assignments.
- interface with investment bankers or other external advisors to
- perform benchmarking scenarios or other financial
modeling/analytical exercises to support or refute strategic
- make recommendations to senior management based on strategic
- Business development
- work closely with cross functional teams on various strategic
- develop strategic and analytical frameworks that may pertain to
specific markets, businesses or competitive analyses.
- Develop work plans to execute analysis in such frameworks
(including project timelines, data requirements, specific
- Develop deep dives on specific businesses to assess strategies
- conduct in depth research to support business strategies and
identify trends across key business drivers such as credit, asset
trends, cost structure, pricing, unit economics, product management
and operational functions.
- responsible for regularly updating senior management on
progress of projects until completion.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Works for the Head of Corporate Development and the executive
team to identify the strategic fit of potential targets and develop
unified go to market strategy and business alignment post
- 10 + years of relevant experience or equivalent at a strategy
consulting firm, corporate development, investment bank, private
equity firm, or comparable corporate position will be
- Experience with Business Banking depository products, capital
equipment finance, small ticket equipment finance, small business
working capital, franchise finance and insurance premium
- Structured, logical and creative thinking.
- A combination of out of the box thinking and a willingness to
question status quo are important.
- This includes the ability to dissect a problem in an organized
way and form a hypothesis to test.
- Understanding of Financial statements and ability to analyze
them is a must.
- The candidate must have the ability to run complicated
quantitative analysis in a defect free manner and being detail
oriented is a must.
- A working knowledge and substantial experience in Microsoft
Excel and PowerPoint are critical for this role.
- Team player, someone who can build relationships internally and
externally and that can function as a future leader and
- This individual must be articulate and comfortable in dealing
with people at multiple levels and can communicate effectively and
succinctly both verbally and on paper.
- Candidate selected for this position will be a self-starter,
with high energy in the ability to work with minimal
- Must be enthusiastic and take ownership for a project,
prioritize effectively, and ultimately drive the project through to
- Bachelor's degree in Business. operations, strategy or
- Master's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience a
must. Special Instructions to Candidates
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with
disabilities to complete the online application process. Please
contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail
email@example.com .-- Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Miami , Corporate Strategy Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!