Regional General Manager
Company: Tampa Armature Works
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Summary: Oversee our service center in South Florida and
provide the service of electrical and mechanical apparatus
including motors, pumps, generators, blowers, compressors,
switchgear, and all their related controls throughout the region.
The business unit also is a distributor for motors, pumps,
compressors and control products. The Regional GM will have P&L
responsibility for the service center and be instrumental in
driving both growth and profits, reporting directly to the Chief
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies,
directing and coordinating all regional activities to develop and
implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and
- Oversee shop operations, field service, administrative, and
- Responsible for the total profit and loss of the operation in
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to employees and
ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are
- Participate in developing and implementing strategic marketing
and sales plans to drive revenue growth for the company. Direct
activities of the sales force through a Regional Sales
- Interface with and provide excellent service to our
- Develop new customers, new opportunities, and other synergistic
activities that promote the growth & profitability of the
- Assure that the operation maintains a technical and capability
- Deliver profitable revenue growth across all segments meeting
operating plan requirements.
- Keep up with industry and competitive
- Identify new product and service opportunities.
- Assure the alignment of policies, products, and development
efforts with corporate strategies.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper
protective equipment (e.g., eye, ear protection and steel toe
shoes/boots, gloves, ).
- Maintain a clean and organized work
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to
- All other duties as Education, Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in the same or related industry, in a
leadership role preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both operations and
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the TAW-- core businesses
of servicing motors & generators, switchgear, custom electrical
equipment manufacturing, and new equipment sales.
- Has the ability to interface with decision makers and continue
the growth of relationships with established as well as new
- Has solid customer service and problem-solving
- Has the ability to effectively resolve customer
- Ability to lead, motivate and build effective teams to
- Has strong written, communication, interpersonal, and influence
This job has supervisory responsibilities. TAW is a Drug Free
Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer including disabled and
Keywords: Tampa Armature Works, Miami , Regional General Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!