Vice President Commercial Technology
Company: Perry Ellis International, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Want to learn more about Perry Ellis International? Review our
corporate page at: http://www.pery.com Create future strategy of
Information Systems (IS) in the particular area of expertise.
Direct application development strategy, direct the maintenance of
application software, Direct the implementation of Information
Systems projects. Accelerate the digital transformation wherever
possible. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Define strategy for the development of application software and
- Ensure that Cyber Security policies are followed in all
departments related to areas of responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance as per Global guidance, laws and company
policies as it relates to areas of responsibilities.
- Delegate project tasks to appropriate personnel, and project
manage the implementation of new systems, version upgrades and
- Align the department goals and projects to the company
- Ensure that implementation of new systems include the latest
technologies; such as, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,
Virtual Reality, Augmented reality, Robotics, Natural language
processing, automated image recognition and attribution, etc.
- Create a culture of productivity, return on investment, total
cost of ownership and cost reduction by automation.--
- Implementation of continuous process improvement.
- Advise the Director or VP of Project Management Office
regarding Information Systems projects.
- Administer the approval of vendor invoices related to services
and equipment related to projects and systems that are required for
the areas supported. Review and approve service contracts for
vendors needed for systems support, and tie back to vendor
- Precede all software implementations with a RFP(Request for
Proposal) to multiple vendors.--
- Outsource when there is an opportunity to reduce cost, while
maintaining a low risk relationship.
- Be the change agent for Agile implementation methodology.
- Lead implementation and software development across multiple
Clouds and Cloud independents technologies, such as
- Direct and manage an International and diverse Software
Engineering staff across multiple fields of knowledge.--
- Direct, oversee and consult on digital marketing technologies
in order to optimize return on ad spend, as well as Return on
Technology spend. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Software development lifecycle and Agile
- Knowledge of Large scale project management.
- Ability to remain calm and level headed and make rational
decisions in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of Database technologies and visualitions
- Must be skilled in working as a part of a team, including
members from outside of Information Systems .
- Knowledge on the business and specific areas of
responsibilities which may include; HR, Finance, Operations,
Planning, Logistics, Retail, Ecommerce, Marketing, Design,
Keywords: Perry Ellis International, Inc., Miami , Vice President Commercial Technology, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!