Real Estate Manager
Company: Outfront Media
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Real Estate Manager manages all real estate market
activities including monitoring site identification, leasing,
permitting, renewal lease negotiations, easement negotiations,
vegetation control, variance and ordinance presentations. This
position also manages three lease representatives as well as one
real estate assistant. The secondary focus for this position is
government affairs at all levels: State, County and municipal
relationships. Attend hearings, attend fund raising events, develop
relationships with elected officials and be the primary liaison
with the OAAC lobbyist. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises and insures the maintenance of the leaseholds of all
key existing locations within the geographic area using lease
renewal and--lease-rent-reduction programs as mandated by
- Identifies new locations and all new leases and sites for
subsequent sign development.
- Oversees negotiations for leasing of properties on equitable
terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media lease renewal
- Monitors all renewal leases on equitable terms as prescribed by
OUTFRONT Media lease renewal guidelines.
- Is a primary government liaison for all government interactions
at all levels as well as point of contact for FDOT and local
municipality communication. .
- Manages day to day activities of the real estate staff as well
a long term department goals and market planning in conjunction
with General Manager.
- Oversees the settlement of any discrepancies (property-line
disputes, ingress-egress problems, roof damage, etc.) to the
satisfaction of the concerned parties.
- Directs the processes to secure all permits (both new and
renewal), variances, re-zoning, annexations, etc.
- Develops and implements a continuing community and government
relations program in each market, including grassroots program for
state and federal political action.
- Serves as a liaison with operations, other internal departments
and subcontractors to assure the quality and accuracy of
installation and maintenance of the signs.
- Serves as public affairs representative striving to positively
impact the ordinances and regulations which control the outdoor
advertising industry by building community coalitions.
- Oversees the maintenance of all lease files and records for
optimum accuracy and completeness.
- Supervises and implements any department budgets, including
lease rents, capital expenditures, etc.
- Directs the preparation of all reports and analyses emanating
from the Real Estate Department.
- Supervises the preparation of any requisite work orders for the
development of sign sites, vegetation control and assists on
finical analysis for capital expenditures.
- Completes projects as directed by the Vice President of Real
Estate and General Manger.
- Negotiates leasing of properties on equitable terms for a
significant duration, and then services each lease through its
duration, always communicating directly with each landowner.
- Travels as needed to meet with property owners throughout
market area. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and
service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media and
the Real Estate Department.
- Performs other related duties as required. MINIMUM
- Commercial real estate background or previous corporate real
estate background preferred.
- Experience in permitting, land use, zoning and lobbying
- 3 years prior management experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong client facing skills.
- Familiarity with State zoning laws and codes pertaining to
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Demonstrated experience in developing teams and achieving sales
- Must be able to communicate clearly and conduct all affairs
with complete personal and professional integrity. To all
Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and
unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT
Media employees or any other company location . OUTFRONT Media is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer All applicants
shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or
disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action
policy statement. Full time R-002152 About Us ---------OUTFRONT
gets audiences are everything for brands------.
We provide a platform that connect brands to their target
audiences, as they live their lives. We are famous for the
unrivaled impact and creativity of our medium. We champion the
power of the largest canvases across North America to grow
advertisers' businesses through driving engagement, fame, and
And we do it where it matters.---
- ------------We are everywhere. We empower smart brands to take
advantage of our ubiquity across 400,000 canvases, our national
footprint across 25 top markets, and targeted relevance that can be
achieved through our local dominance.
- We are front and center in the places where people live, work,
and travel; from urban centers, to busy highways, to transit hubs,
- We provide the permanent in a media landscape overwrought with
the transient. The IRL to fuel the URL. The confluence of, and
flexibility between, screens. Truth, trust, and visibility.
- We are Intelligent OOH. We leverage new technology to make OOH
more relevant, responsive, and rewarding to make your existing
digital investments work harder.
Keywords: Outfront Media, Miami , Real Estate Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!