Director of Analytics
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Director of Analytics
Location: Miami, FL
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that
connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
In the Director of Analytics role, you will combine business
strategy and digital vision and will be in a unique position to
help drive the company strategy using data driven insights.
You should be a creative thinker who loves thinking outside the box
to come up with solutions that will WOW your stakeholders.
You'll also need to be confident in delving into the unknown,
creating MVP's for quick impact and be great at coordinating
multiple stakeholders to get projects pushed across the finish
What will you do?
- Manage multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure
completion of analytics projects
- Engage broadly with multiple team to frame, structure and
prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest
- Build highly impactful MVPs to hand over to the Digital
Platform team to improve upon
- Drive usage and applications of the tools / insights created to
ensure that maximum effectiveness
- Working with the data engineering team to collect the data
needed for different projects
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with
quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Training end users on the MVPs
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data
mining, and data cleansing.
What We Want From You
- Experience in leading insights & analytics related engagements
and partnering with teams that build complex analytical models
- Experience in all aspects of data management inc ETL
development, data migration, data cleansings, scripting ETC
- Wizard with SQL, Python/R is a plus
- Strong experience in managing relationships with business
leaders and execs
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design
development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Exception influence and excellent collaboration skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity and move FAST - you can effectively
cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act
without having the total picture; can handle risk and
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer,
tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up
to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Miami , Director of Analytics, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!