Partner Director, Americas
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We have an opportunity for an experienced and motivated channel
sales professional to join our Global Channel Sales team. She or he
will play a critical role in building and managing an ecosystem of
partners for the Latin America region. Business Development
Our global business development team focuses on creating long term
growth opportunities and business relationships for Irdeto by
leveraging our core security DNA, technology/IP and services. The
team is out in the field identifying security-related opportunities
and establishing new relationships with partners and customers. The
team's mission is to develop growth in new markets with existing
and new security technologies and services, such as automotive and
payments & banking. We have an opportunity for an experienced and
motivated channel sales professional to join our Global Channel
Sales team. She or he will play a critical role in building and
managing an ecosystem of partners for the Latin America region.
With the help of the sales, marketing and product teams, the ideal
candidate will identify, recruit, train, and support partners who
will resell Irdeto's solutions. This is a quota carrying position
with high visibly and an expected critical impact on Irdeto's
growth in the LatAm region. If you thrive in an environment where
you will be challenged to build a business from the ground up, this
is the role for you.
This is a remote opportunity for a candidate based in the U.S.
(Miami, Houston or LA areas preferred)
-- Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and the
ability to work cross functionally.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the partner
relationship including the initial recruitment, enablement, and the
ongoing operation of the partnership.
- Develop a cohesive plan to recruit and activate an appropriate
community of channel partners, with a focus on resellers and
regional system integrators.
- Build a growing channel pipeline and provide accurate sales
- Drive business planning and communications between the channel,
sales, marketing and product teams.
- Collaborate with the partners to achieve revenue
- Ensure partner satisfaction and Loyalty in the region.
- Build trust and relationships within Irdeto and quickly adapt
to the company culture Requirements:
- 10 years of channel partner experience selling software &
cybersecurity solutions ( media protection and piracy & cybercrime
management focus) through partners with a strong track record
- Extensive experience with the LatAm region channel partners and
- Extensive Media and Entertainment industry experience in the
- Strong channel development skills with demonstrable success in
new partner recruitment.
- Highly motivated individual with well-developed business
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome
objections to achieve results.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently with
- Solid organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize and
- Very high energy, spirited and collaborative team member.
- Perfectly fluent in Spanish and English.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also:
- Have a good knowledge of the cybersecurity partner landscape
serving other industries besides Media and Entertainment.
- Be fluent in Portuguese. Why join Irdeto? We are on a mission
to build a secure future, where people can embrace connectivity
without fear. Our lives are increasingly connected. At Irdeto, we
enable people and companies to experience connectivity effortlessly
by protecting them from cyber attacks. Security is the enabler of
the connected world we live in. Our solutions and services ensure
that you can enjoy the latest video games, the best blockbuster
movies and your favorite live events. And it does not stop there;
our technology also secures connected transport and IoT connected
industries - just to name a few.--With 50 years of expertise--in
security, we protect over 5 billion devices and applications for
some of the world's best-known brands. What do we offer you? Irdeto
is a people first organisation where you can secure your
future.--Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and
Innovation inform our culture.--We believe in connecting people and
developing careers--with a strong focus on collaboration,
creativity, health and happiness--among our globally diverse
workforce. In addition to competitive remuneration and an extensive
benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity
and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced--
- Professional educational--opportunities--and training
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- And many additional perks customized to global locations
(canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga
room--to name a few) With over 50 successful years of business
innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future
ahead of--us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are
looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation
and creativity. Welcome to Irdeto! Irdeto is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or
innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse,
inclusive culture where your talent counts
Keywords: Irdeto, Miami , Partner Director, Americas, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!