Manager, CRM/SEO, US Latin
Company: Sony Music
Posted on: April 9, 2021
As CRM/SEO Manager, you will plan and execute strategies
onsite/offsite for optimization and keyword expansion and research
that measurably impact fan acquisition, fan retention, and fan
lifetime value contribution in context of opt-in contact databases
associated with both the US Latin roster and the US Latin label.
What you'll do:
- Build and manage direct fan relationship, having a "fan-first"
mindset for Sony Music US Latin, by developing, testing and
optimizing targeted communications relevant to fan's
- Consistently think about elements of value that build the fan
relationship, and its long-term value to the organization across
- Plan, manage and execute multi-channel CRM marketing campaigns
as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer segmentation strategies and govern the contact
strategy across each group to ensure optimum customer experience is
balanced alongside maximum revenue return.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy working towards
organic search optimization and ROI maximization while also
performing thorough keywords research to identify key SEO KPI's.
Who you are:
- You have experience with Salesforce, Mailchimp, SMS, bot mobile
push, HTML email creation and build processes.
- You are thoughtful, data informed, and have an artist sensitive
approach to cross promotion of musical products and content.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of CRM and analytical technologies,
systems and processes (i.e. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Google
Analytics, WebTrends) as well as basic understanding of database
table design and structure.
- Strong analytical abilities and passion for leverage data and
analytics in a marketing capacity.
- Strong knowledge Digital Marketing activities such as SEM,
website usability, remarketing/retention, and display media
optimization. What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where
you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices
that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K +
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection
and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources,
industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for
childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs
for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity,
subsidized back-up and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption,
surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth and development
- Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's) Sony Music is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons
regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and
civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status,
creed, genetic information or any other status protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Sony Music, Miami , Manager, CRM/SEO, US Latin, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!