Sr. Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition
Company: NCL (Bahamas) Ltd.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sr. Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition Responsible for
developing and implementing innovative and impactful strategies to
source qualified, diverse talent to meet Corporate Talent
Acquisition needs. A critical position within Human Resources, the
Sr. Manager leads a Corporate Talent Acquisition Team that supports
the talent needs of the organization. POSITION
- Execute strategies to source qualified, diverse candidates to
meet position requirements from internal, external, and/or referral
candidate pools. Accountable for the delivery of corporate
- Lead, mentor, and develop the Talent Acquisition team.
Evaluate, establish and monitor KPIs that measure success for the
Talent Acquisition Team. Work alongside the Talent Acquisition team
to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. Hands-on
leader that will recruit for key and open roles as needed.--
- Develop recruitment policies, systems, and procedures,
including strategies and selection techniques.
- Lead Talent Acquisition technology projects to include: project
planning, project management, status updates, requirements
gathering, solution design, testing, execution, deployment, and
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders (HRIS, Total
Rewards, Talent Management) to support the HR needs of the
- Provide Corporate Talent Acquisition Team and Business Leaders
with tools, techniques, and processes to help identify key talent
in the recruitment process and ensure consistency in the
- Establish and maintain relationships with employment sources,
such as educational institutions, search firms and trade
associations Manage university campaigns and outreach.
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and
ensure compliance with local, state, and federal rules, laws and
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market
expertise including comprehensive view of industry trends,
competitors and overall talent landscape.
- Consultative partner with Business Leaders in identification
and prioritization of current and future talent needs.
- Serve as an Employer Brand ambassador for the
- Partner with business leaders to evaluate need, forecast, and
prepare annual recruitment budgets in conjunction with monitoring
expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations.
- Perform ad hoc projects and other job-related functions as
assigned. KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE: EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in
Human Resources or Business Administration, or related field of
study or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Master's Degree or SPHR/SHRM-SCP strongly preferred. EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 7 years' experience and progressive responsibility in
Corporate Talent Acquisition, with a minimum of 3 years of
supervisory experience. Ability to manage multiple recruitment
assignments with aggressive timelines, as well as a proven capacity
to work effectively with multiple stakeholders. IT recruitment
expertise strongly preferred. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Deep functional/technical expertise in talent
- Strong communication, partnership, teamwork, project
management, and influencing skills are required.
- Effective talent developer and team leader.--
- Ability to work with data and analytics, and demonstrated
capability in effective and creative recruiting and sourcing
- Ability to adapt and pivot according to business needs. EQUAL
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. and its
subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EEO is the law - EEO is the law GINA Supplement
Keywords: NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., Miami , Sr. Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!