Senior Residential Mortgage Processing Manager - Banking
Company: City National Bank of Florida
Posted on: April 10, 2021
City National Bank of Florida, the premier private and
commercial bank in Florida, has more than $18 billion in assets,
$15 billion in total deposits and $12 billion in loans and leases.
Founded in 1946, City National Bank (CNB) is one of the largest
financial institutions based in the state and offers a diversified
portfolio of financial products and services at 32 convenient
banking locations from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida and
extended reach through the Presto ATM network.
Location: Miami, FL "Downtown"
The Residential Mortgage Processing Manager primary responsibility
is to ensure the opening and processing of residential mortgage
loans according to established bank and departmental service level
agreements, policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities
include the coordination and management of new staff onboarding
needs for Loan Production Offices. This will include assisting LPO
managers with staffing decisions, training, workflow management,
and administrative functions. Oversees and coordinates work flow
and support functions of subordinates to ensure production levels
and deadlines are met and the Bank's strategic business objectives
are achieved in an efficient and effective manner. Ensures service
quality standards for timeliness, accuracy and completeness are
met. Adheres to bank's residential loan procedures and investor
loan and documentation policies and guidelines
- Monitors the day to day workflow of the residential lending
process, includes file opening, timely processing, submission to
underwriting and closing in a timely manner.
- Ensures direct reports are following the necessary steps to
process documents in a timely manner and are in compliance with
regulatory and credit requirements.
- Works with Underwriting Manager and Residential Loan Operations
Manager to develop, implement and train staff to meet service and
- Ensures the data in Loan Origination System is accurate.
- Conducts pipeline reviews weekly with operations and production
staff to ensure consistent communication and meet loan closing
- Communicates with escrow/title companies, loan originators, and
other parties to ensure all conditions and regulatory requirements
are met prior to closing.
- Receives and obtains approval of all title requirements such as
Title Commitment, CPL, O&E, Preliminary CD, etc.
- Creates and maintains records for pending documentation and/or
exceptions; follows-up on any documentation deficiency.
- Responds to phone inquiries and e-mails from the general public
and bank personnel on eligibility, terms and conditions for the
various residential programs.
- Ensures regulatory compliance objectives are met including Reg
B, Reg Z, and TRID.
- --Leads onboarding and training of all Loan Production staff to
include LOS training, workflow training, and overall bank cultural
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Associate's degree in Business, Finance or related field;
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of eight to ten or more years' experience
in residential mortgage loan operations.
- Knowledge of loan documentation and post-closing review.
Detailed knowledge of secondary market lending principles to
include FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Conforming guidelines and
- Familiar with the bank's regulatory guidelines for consumer and
residential lending. Must be detail oriented; solid organizational
and time management skills; must be able to work independently and
handle multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and time
- Knowledge of Reg B, Reg Z, and TRID.
Keywords: City National Bank of Florida, Miami , Senior Residential Mortgage Processing Manager - Banking, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!