LATAM Regional Marketing Manager NMOD Job
Company: Boston Scientific Gruppe
Posted on: April 10, 2021
LATAM Regional Marketing Manager NMOD Job Date: Apr 5, 2021
About the Role - General Purpose Work in line with
International/Corporate marketing strategies to plan, schedule &
execute operation marketing plans. Focus on product positioning,
market penetration, product launches, training, and forecasting
against market & sales plans. Undertake market intelligence
research, and strategies with sales team to capture and broaden
BSC's market share in existing and potential markets and drive
revenue growth. Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic planning efforts, working in partnership
with the senior executive team, to develop a fully detailed country
Business Strategy to include stated objectives and action plans,
inclusive of the market mapping, identifying potential gaps and
exploiting new opportunities.
- Develop the country integrated marketing plan. Develop market
strategies aimed at maximizing market share, promoting prolific new
product launches and building brand awareness and customer loyalty
as well as healthcare economics, government affairs and
- Execute ongoing identification of new opportunities and markets
to be explored, offering understanding, tracking of competitors and
market shifts, review of the broad strategic direction.
- Collate market research and competitive data to enable the
formation of country strategic marketing plan.
- Capture and structure information from the field producing
updated market mapping and business sizing.
- Initiate and lead the development and implementation of
customer programs, networks and advisory boards.
- Manage and oversee the country marketing plan and budget.
- Develop, lead and manage the execution of new product
- Design & implement conferences/symposium strategies & tactics
to support the country plan.
- Work with sales managers to ensure sales reps are adequately
trained. Sets up physician and staff training and education,
patient education events. Monitors post training results by
physician to assess cost/benefit.
- Be personally involved in selecting, developing, motivating and
retaining a high performing marketing team.
- Work with operations team to manage the supply chain for
products - monthly forecasts, managing backorders & planning
inventory transitions for new products.
- Develop appropriate clinical activities plan - registries, post
market studies for divisional studies.
- Quantify and prioritize reimbursement opportunities. Develop
and execute plans as appropriate.
- Spend 50% of time in the field helping to convert accounts,
executing launches, clinical activities, gathering market &
- Make regular contact/communication with International/Corporate
marketing personnel and sales/country management to ensure
alignment of plans.
- Ensure alignment with International functions (Finance, Supply
Chain, Health Economics, Marketing, Clinical, Regulatory,
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard
operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and
regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
- Participate in driving quality awareness in every employee,
while guiding the local organization towards improved performance
and customer oriented initiatives.
- Analyzes, develops and delivers a differentiated value
propositions that creates optimal value and represents the BSC
Master Brand in a consistent way.
- Based on the value proposition, develops and implements
effective communication plans, using storytelling throughout the
customer journey to tailor to the specific needs of each target
audience. Management Requirements
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of
organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct
reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to
contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more
functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and
procedures (e.g., federal/country and regulatory requirements).
What We're Looking For:
- At least 10 years of experience executing
- Understanding of the--Healthcare ecosystem of Latin America,
with at least 5 years of experience working based on any Latam
- Knowledge and exposure to the Latin America region. Awareness
and understanding of its challenges and opportunities.
- Proficiency in 10 marketing competencies.
- Strategy and planning
- Customer insight
- Innovative advancement
- Value Proposition
- Communication through storytelling
- Channel mix and integration
- Project and resource management
- Business partership
- Technical knowledge
- Business and financial acumen
- Execution and iniciative driven individual. Highly
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Learning agility and emotional intelligence to adapt and
respect cultural differences.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and influence teams that
do not report directly into the role across latam.
- Proficient in finance knowledge to understand the impact of
commercial terms in short and log term P&L variables.
- Full proficiency of the Spanish and/or Portuguese language and
high proficiency of English. Requisition ID:--477436 As a leader in
medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving
the challenges that matter most - united by a deep caring for human
life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming
lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient
lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees
and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we
have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do -
as a global business and as a global corporate citizen. So,
choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn't just
business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver
with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a
meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to
apply and look forward to connecting with you! At Boston
Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive
workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our
work of advancing science for life and improving patient health.
That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for
all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and
perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our
employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and
communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. Boston Scientific
maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code -- 2.2-4312
(2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the
unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession,
or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the
workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up
to and including termination.
Job Segment: Medical, Law, Regional Manager, Manager, Marketing,
Healthcare, Legal, Management
Keywords: Boston Scientific Gruppe, Miami , LATAM Regional Marketing Manager NMOD Job, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!