Key Account Manager - Multichannel
Company: Costa Farms, LLC.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OpportunityDetail.CompanyInformation.Locations Miami, FL 33170,
Who is Costa Farms? We're one of the world's largest horticultural
growers-but without an ego to match our acreage. Our headquarters
are in Miami, Florida, where we were founded in 1961. Costa Farms
started on just 30 acres, and over the last 60 years, we've grown
to more than 5,000 acres around the world. We have farms in North
and South Carolina, Central and South Florida, and the Dominican
Republic, plus an office in China. Costa Farms now employs nearly
6,000. Costa Farms now employs nearly 6000 engineers, marketers,
accountants/analysts, human resources professionals, and of course,
growers and plant scientists!
Here at Costa Farms, we live by the values of H3: being Humble,
staying Hungry, and always Hustling. The team rallies to the
mission of being a lean, green, growing machine dedicated to
enriching the world by bringing plants into everyone's life.
True to that mission, we grow more than 1,500 plant varieties.
Driven by the spirit of innovation, the team is always testing new
plants and developing new solutions to make it easier for retailers
and plant parents to enjoy plants. We're also continuously testing
different ways of growing our plants to increase quality and
improve their ecological footprint as one aspect of our many
We cultivate plants, as well as a winning culture. Join the team,
and you'll find opportunities to learn and grow. You'll collaborate
with other driven, determined people who together keep Costa Farms
an industry leader. You'll support and be supported by a team that
cares about each other, our customers, our consumers, and our
You'll also find right away that Costa Farms is committed to
providing a diverse environment. We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age,
military status, marital status or veteran status, or any other
group status protected by federal, state, or local law. The
successful manager develops long-term relationships with the key
account customer.The account manager will be the liaison between
the customer and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely
and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer
needs. This individual will manage and inspire employees and ensure
all business goals and objectives are reached that contribute to
the sales of products to the retail consumer. Key
- Reports to the Sales Director
- Work with sales & service team members to ensure the execution
of all programs and to achieve customer goals.
- Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all specific
matters in relation to the account.
- Analyze sales/profit opportunities within our current
programs.Collaborate with internal teams to build strategies to
obtain profitable growth in accordance with those
- Identify new opportunities within the market.Collaborate with
internal teams to build strategies to obtain profitable growth in
accordance with those opportunities.
- Collaborate with Centralized Replenishment Team to ensure
proper replenishment of merchandise to drive sales and gross
- Communicate and execute ad & event plans within the
- Provide and assist merchants with POG, Playbook, and any other
regional materials needed.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly
KPIs to external and internal stakeholders.
- Develop, prepare & present presentations during line review and
other meetings as required throughout the year.
- Lead and develop customer sales forecasts
- Participate in internal forecasting initiatives for sales and
- Ensure merchandise presentation is in accordance with Live
Goods Department/Visual standards
- Assist & educates staff to merchandise products according to
established best practices.
- Resolve store-level customer service issues and
requests.Escalate issues as needed.
- Coordinate district functions such as resets and events
- Support and maintain a professional, team environment Key
- Passion to win
- Customer service focused and willing to go the extra mile to
get the job done
- Good people skills, communicator and effective problem
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, present and influence
effectively at all levels of the internal and external
- Well organized and process driven
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while
paying strict attention to detail
- Thinks methodically under pressure and works well with little
- Fact-based decision making - uses analytical tools to make
- Takes ownership of the business Skills/Qualifications: Customer
Service, People Management, Listening, Communication, Negotiation,
Sales Planning, Analytics, Strong Computer Skills, Business Math,
Team Development, Self-Motivated. After applying, follow us on
LinkedIn to stay up to date on what's happening around Costa
Farms and to start becoming part of our family. Come Grow with Us!
Costa Farms offers competitive wages and benefits, including: Costa
Farms also has:
--- On-site gym with showers
--- On-site cafeteria and dry cleaning
--- Love Where You Work activities throughout the year Note: This
job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may
perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization. Jobs are subject to change for personal
growth, organizational development, and/or evolution of new
Keywords: Costa Farms, LLC., Miami , Key Account Manager - Multichannel, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!