Business Office Manager
Company: Citadel Care Centers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Citadel Care Centers -
- Maintains admissions guidelines by writing, updating and
recommending changes to admissions criteria, policies and
- Markets programs and facilities by preparing and providing
informational brochures, writing and placing advertisements,
answering questions, conducting tours.
- Obtains applicant information by requesting completed
applications and medical information verifying and clarifying
information, interviewing patients and family members, explaining
- Screens patients by comparing patients conditions to admissions
criteria, evaluating and accepting or rejecting patients, referring
patients and family to other programs and institutions.
- Admits patients by completing admission and financial
responsibility forms, coordinating and arranging physical, social
emotional, and support service requirements, including
Keywords: Citadel Care Centers, Miami , Business Office Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!