Company: Instasks App platform
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Instasks App is a Professional Concierge Service. The app
provides top-tiered professionals and clients with an online
platform. Our unique approach to building an App is to give the
client and the provider instant bookings and an easy process of all
services: For example, client requests for quick tasks and large
projects. Providers receive custom requests for their specialized
skills. The app takes care of all invoicing between client and
provider with a detailed invoice. And book all the confirmed jobs.
We track providers' locations for the client's en route to any
We created a portal platform to guide you in listing your
professions. The platform provides you with schedules, invoicing
and credit card processing are all part of the enhanced technology.
Clients will have a choice to give the providers reviews and star
ratings to ensure our elite services when booking on our app. Our
mission is to help all providers strive to achieve their financial
and independent goals. To have more time with their families and
create a brighter future for all.
The App offers opportunities to providers over the age of 18 and,
by law, over the age of 21 for any tasks serving liquor. Build your
future with a secure & safe platform. Be your own boss by choosing
the TASKS that best suit your schedules and be available to work
when you want to work. Build your income to help increase your
revenue. Book tasks that are within a 15-mile radius. Our language
preferred gives you better communication skills during your tasks.
Our client's and providers' health & well-being are our highest
BACKGROUND CHECK POLICY: All providers accountants go through an
extensive (background check) through a third party company. The
certificates they receive are in place to ensure the provider and
client feel safe. The document you receive from the third-party
background company can be given to any job you are applying for.
Our policy states all providers must go through a third party
background check only after you are confirmed for a job. We request
you do not go through the background check link until you are
confirmed for any jobs.
ETIQUETTE TRAINING POLICY: Each provider will go through etiquette
training to ensure that every provider is a friendly and
well-mannered individual. We are poised to give our clients the
very best in professional service. Our platform should leave no
room for laxity as we work hard to bring the very best to our
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires working from detailed instructions
and occasional independent decision-making. Ability to read,
analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, or procedural manuals.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all
operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the
organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction
and implementing a high-quality vision.
An excellent executive director is an influential manager with the
ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills
and take a holistic approach to manage the organization's
The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the
realization of its mission.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the
organization's mission and "voice".
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and
objectives set by the board of directors.
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and
coaching to subordinate managers.
- Ensure adherence to the organization's daily activities and
long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines.
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders,
partners and external authorities.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative
of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire an
understanding of the organization's financial and non-financial
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues and conduct
crisis management when necessary.
- Proven experience as an Executive Director or in other
- Experience in developing strategies and plans.
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and
managerial best practices.
- An analytical mind capable of "out-of-the-box" thinking to
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking
- MSc/MA in business administration or a relevant field.
Keywords: Instasks App platform, Miami , Executive Director, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!