Vice President, Production & Development (Hispanic Streaming)
Company: Telemundo Enterprises
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Field pitches, identify trends, and oversee the strategic
development goals for the content department.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with external
entities, including but not limited to agents, managers, production
houses, producers, writers and directors.
- Oversee the proposal review process, ensuring evaluation
reports are generated and tracked.
- In partnership with PM&S lead green light process for area
- Support annual LRP Reviews and revisions for area of
- Work with Finance, Legal, Creative, Production Management &
external production teams to maximize budget by overseeing key
production schedules and workflows.
- Review and approve the hiring of production companies &
- Review notes on outlines, scripts, cuts and pilot/trailers to
- Participate in legal clearance reviews with Legal Department &
- Participate in creative approval sessions.
- Work with Production Management to oversee the preparation and
vetting of show budgets and schedules, providing feedback
internally and externally on viability and risks.
- Oversee product integrations or other sales initiatives in
conjunction with Ad Sales.
- Serve as liaison between development and other network
departments including publicity, marketing, programming, creative,
- Ensure that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines and stay
- Works under the direct supervision of EVP & GM, Hispanic
Streaming and is responsible for completing any other tasks as
assigned by supervisor.
--- Minimum 10 years of experience in the development and
production of scripted/unscripted content.
--- Demonstrated knowledge of and relationships with industry
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across
30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and
entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture
company, significant television production operations, a leading
television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium
ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely
positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms,
Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to
foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel
supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should
represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can
continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current
and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about
Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age,
national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership
in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of
Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where
Keywords: Telemundo Enterprises, Miami , Vice President, Production & Development (Hispanic Streaming), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!