Territory Manager - Vascular Access - Miami
Company: Angiodynamics, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Responsible for sales promotion and service of all Company
products within assigned geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to
achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals
assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and
effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural
knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities
such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining
existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in
order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account
targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both
externally with customers and internally with Company
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips,
success stories and suggestions that may help the sales
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing
on all competitive activities and product introductions or
evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional
Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to
expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory
such as: key decision makers in each department, department
hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products
and competitor's products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential
improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of
influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- May perform other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Business, Marketing or related
field of study
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in sales, medical device
strongly preferredSkills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in the following computer software applications:
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.Regulatory
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant
regulatory/legal requirementsQUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of
their work by maintaining compliance to all quality
Keywords: Angiodynamics, Inc., Miami , Territory Manager - Vascular Access - Miami, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!