Brand Advertising Manager US & LATAM
Company: Unique Vacations
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Join us and make an impact!Looking to make a difference and an
impact in your workplace? Join a collaborative culture of
inclusion, growth, and a chance to express your "Unique"
creativity.WHO ARE WE?Unique Vacations, Inc. is an affiliate of the
worldwide representative of Sandals and Beaches Resorts. We take
pride in providing sales, marketing, public relations, advertising
and creative services to Sandals and Beaches Resorts to showcase
the Luxury Included experience, which the guests have come to
adore.We are dedicated to our customers, vendors and our most
precious commodity, our staff. We strive to excel in all areas of
the company to provide overall satisfaction in a healthy work
environment. UVI also believes in giving back to our community and
are active participants in supporting the Sandals Foundation, March
of Dimes and St. Jude's Children's Hospital.WHO WE ARE LOOKING
FOR:We are looking for individuals with forward thinking mindsets
that will bring us to the next level. At Unique Vacations, Inc. we
feel that a company is most powerful when everyone can make their
mark. When you do what you love, you will be empowered to create
the future that you want.APPLY, CREATE, IMPACT:Unique Vacations,
Inc. is currently looking for Brand Advertising Manager for the US
& LATAM to join our team! If you are interested, please apply as
well as visit our career portal at: http://www.uvcareers.com/JOB
DESCRIPTION:The Brand Advertising Manager will lead and oversee all
of the day-to-day advertising functions. This position is to manage
a challenging, multi-tasked workload, anticipate the needs of the
various stakeholders, assist others as needed and contribute ideas
and acquired skills to benefit the entire department. To be a
successful, this position will be focused on raising awareness and
building interest in the brands we represent. The position requires
a detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative problem solver with
outstanding communication and project management skills.JOB ROLES
- Provides strategic direction and insight on the execution and
implementation of all brand advertising initiatives including, but
not limited to, collateral creation, collateral distribution, media
plans, campaign plans, video scripts, photoshoots and more.
- Owner of the organization and execution management of our
in-house digital assets platform (BrandFolder)
- Proofreads all copy and make necessary edits to all trade and
consumer print ads, brochures and other collateral materials, as
well as digital ads and newsletters, working closely with the team
to ensure product copy is accurate and reflects the desired
- Must be able to strategically translate applicable pieces to
the LATAM market and localize copy as needed.
- Must be proficient in the reading, writing, proofing of
material in English and Spanish languages. Portuguese is a
- Own brand and legal guidelines and appropriate branding. Keep
track of partners branding specifications and be the central hub
for all relevant brand topics.
- Create and manage brand and legal guidelines for LATAM markets.
Ensure all disclaimers are current and translated accordingly.
- Create detailed and expressive briefs to various different
creative teams (AOR and in-house) to accurately open jobs and
communicate the needs of the advertising and marketing team.
- Maintains ad database and assist with ad hoc requests for
- Supports and assist in all UVI departmental collateral and
fulfillment need such as requests for images, copy, logos,
- Works with media vendors and media traffic departments to
ensure creative gets executed in a timely manner.
- Assists with administrative duties to ensure support when
needed, including organizing creative samples, tabbing
publications, handling correspondence, phone calls, etc.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all resort brands and current
promotional efforts, also keeping Agency informed of all
- Stays current - attend departmental operational review
meetings, stay informed of competitors' advertising, visit
properties (when required), etc.
- Leads weekly status calls with agency of record and other
important weekly/monthly status meetings.
- Approves estimates and billings related to all jobs opened with
- Be available to assist with miscellaneous projects as
- Organizes and prioritizes numerous tasks and complete them
under time constraints.COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be proficient in MAC and PC; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and communication
skills, verbal and written.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish with the ability to
communicate professionally verbally and written.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize
workload to meet deadlines, with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to travel internationally, with proper and
up-to-date documentation.EXPERIENCE:Outlined below are the academic
qualifications and length and type of experience deemed necessary
by Unique Vacations Inc. in order to perform the role of Brand &
Advertising Coordinator competently.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or
related field required.
- Experience: 5+ years of advertising agency experience and/or
Marketing experience preferredBENEFITS:We offer Health, Dental,
Vision, LTD & Life Insurance, Sick days, Vacation days, Seven paid
Legal Holidays and a generous 401K package. After one year of
continuous employment, you may visit one of the Resorts we
represent at a minimal cost.Once you visit one of the properties,
you will not only experience the best of what the brand has to
offer but you will get to see first-hand what makes us so
passionate and most of all so "Unique".
Keywords: Unique Vacations, Miami , Brand Advertising Manager US & LATAM, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!