Business Development Manager- Regional LATAM (Azure)
Company: Tech Data
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are looking for a great Client Solution Manager professional,
responsible for owning/developing Latam customer accounts to win
new business and develop existing accounts with Microsoft Azure and
Tech Data---s solutions.----Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for increasing both customer loyalty and
profitability by using full knowledge of assigned vendor and
- Responsible for growing Tech Data---s share of wallet (market
share) with the vendor
- Creates presentations and documents of solution frame work and
capabilities to client.
- Travels to clients to present and propose solution framework
models to client executives.
- Identifies and develops business opportunities.
- Follows up on generated leads.
- Ensures customer facing contacts understand solution framework
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- --Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans
alongside the Marketing team
- Works in strong collaboration with inside and Field sales
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline
- Development of key channel relationships-- Qualifications,
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
- 1-3 years working experience in the IT industry with channel
and/or vendor at a business development level, ideally strong
background in Microsoft Azure
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations (Strong
- --Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to display a preference for interacting with people, being
friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
- --Able to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism,
rejection, or failure.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action
plans to address.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Confident and informed decision making qualities and a proven
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong orientation towards and experience in services and
- Proven experience in account and portfolio development
- Strategic planning and business case development Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which
comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.--
- Certifications: Microsoft Azure Certificates preferred
(Microsoft Azure knowledge is required)
- Languages: Fluent Spanish and English is required Cultural
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. Join our team to
connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is an
equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train,
compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed,
color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other
basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data, Miami , Business Development Manager- Regional LATAM (Azure), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!