Director of Marketing & Business Development
Company: Jones Foster
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
-Jones Foster is seeking a qualified Director of Marketing &
Business Development with previous law firm experience to lead our
high-level, sophisticated marketing and business development
efforts in our West Palm Beach office. -This role works closely
with Jones Foster's officers to establish, implement, and execute
business objectives and ensure the Firm remains on track with the
current marketing, business development, and communications
strategy. -The Director is responsible for supporting Practice
Group and individual attorney business development plans to enhance
client relationships and solidify the Firm's position in the
industry. -Responsibilities -Strategic Branding & Planning
- Oversee the creation and implementation of all branding and
communication touch points, including corporate collateral,
advertising, events, website, blog, social media, and internal
- Responsible for storytelling across all mediums; contribute to
copywriting, editing, and proofing of content and materials.
- Responsible for maintaining the brand through the
implementation of the corporate identity and brand guidelines.
- Plan and oversee community involvement program.
- Key liaison to creative and other external agencies.
Marketing & Business Development
- Develop and execute overall strategic marketing and business
development plans aligned with firm goals.
- Participate in strategy meetings with stakeholders and develop
new programs and initiatives to further the firm's mission.
- Work with Practice Groups to create business development plans
and establish their position within specialized industries.
- Assist practice groups with strategic planning and
- Work with individual attorneys to develop business development
plans, train, and assess ongoing effectiveness.
- Oversee attorney organizational involvement and propose
- Work closely with attorneys to position each as a thought
leader and create opportunities for exposure.
- Implement and manage ongoing client relations program and
- Oversee company website, blogs, and social media outlets.
- Coordinate distribution of email marketing campaigns and
thought leadership materials.
- Support public relations efforts.
- Handle and coordinate legal award submissions including Best
Lawyers, SuperLawyers, Daily Business Review, etc.
Operations & Leadership
- Maintain and assess analytics, reports findings, best
practices, and recommend course of action.
- Evaluate, migrate, and implement marketing technology systems
company-wide, including CRM, market intelligence, email marketing,
- Responsible for the hiring, management, and direction of
- Develop and maintain Marketing Procedures, ensure processes are
followed, and monitor quality control of all internal and external
- Propose and maintain marketing, branding, and business
development annual budgets. -Education & Experience - - - - - - - -
- -Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- - - - - - - - -7-10 years of experience in a legal marketing.
Creative agency experience a plus. - - - - - - - - -A minimum of 5
years of managerial experience. - - - - - - - - -Strong knowledge
of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
Adobe Acrobat skills required. Working knowledge of Adobe
InDesign/Photoshop and CRM experience required. - - - - - - - -
-General understanding of the legal competitive landscape. - - - -
- - - - -Mastery of the following programs is required: Hootsuite,
Mailchimp, Canva, Craft, Google Analytics, Clio or similar CRM
software. - - - - - - - - -Proven skills writing and producing
marketing content is required. - - - - - - - - -Strong
organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal
communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Jones Foster extends employment only to those who have the
qualifications for a long-term career and the ability to function
both independently and within a team environment. -We offer a
competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a
beautiful work environment. - -Interested applicants should submit
resume and salary requirements in confidence to Ed Ratka, Executive
Director at email@example.com.
Keywords: Jones Foster, Miami , Director of Marketing & Business Development, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!