Business Development Director - Mexico
Company: Rfi Global
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Role HighlightsEach year RFI Global interviews 500,000 consumers
and 100,000 corporates across 48 markets globally. Interviews are
conducted via a combination of face-to-face, CATI and online
methodologies. You will be the key US resource in laying the
groundwork for the continued client growth for this unique research
service.Mexico has been identified as a key growth market for RFI
Global in its global expansion plans. You will have the opportunity
to take the lead in driving the success of the region.The role will
focus on new business development with the successful candidate
securing new clients for RFi in Mexico whilst working closely with
the client services team who are accountable for driving customer
satisfaction and engagement with RFi products and services and
successfully renewing these client subscriptions.
- We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a
strong track record and a hunter mentality to play a key role in
driving the success of the region.
- You will have a background in financial services sales and/or
data solutions /research/consulting sales.
- You will build trusted relationships and have the ability to
quickly understand clients business objectives and translate them
to deliver compelling solutions that drive margin and growth.
- The role will also involve supporting the creation of new
products for both existing and new clients by discovering market
needs and working with local and global colleagues to design
solutions for these, then securing sales revenue from those clients
to subscribe to the new products.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and exceptional written and
oral communication skills are all essential for this role. This is
an exciting opportunity for an individual with an entrepreneurial
mindset and a can-do attitude who is looking for a fast-paced role
where you will be rewarded for your commitment and ability.
- Responsible for delivery on a nominated monthly new business
target. This should be achieved by existing contract upsell but
primarily in winning new accounts for RFi.Candidate requirements:
- Skilled sales professional with a strong track record and a
- Demonstrable experience of selling value add solutions into
banks and financial institutions e.g., Retail Banking, FinTech,
Credit Unions, Big Tech and Schemes
- Ability to sell into senior and C-Suite stakeholders depending
upon the size of the client company - ideally to the likes of the
CEO / COO / CMO or Head of Product / Head of Insights / Head of
- 5+ years experience and track record of meeting personal sales
quotas of 800,000 + annually, with at least 75% of this coming from
new business as opposed to renewals / existing accounts
- A keen appreciation of the impact of research, data, and
insights on informing business strategy and improving business
- Ability in, and comfortable with, executing the end-to-end
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial, go-getter mindset
- Critical thinking and creativity of mind
- Intellectual curiosity
- Client outcome focused
- Adaptive and resilient
- An established network of relevant contacts
Keywords: Rfi Global, Miami , Business Development Director - Mexico, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!