Human Resources Manager - Bilingual (English, Spanish)
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company: US0032 Sysco Southeast Florida, LLCZip
Code:33404Minimum Level of Education:Bachelors DegreeMinimum Years
of Experience:5 YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: Up
to 25%JOB SUMMARYSupports Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
and leadership to successfully implement local initiatives, and
execute regional and corporate programs. Help to create an
environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent
throughout the Operating Company (OpCo) to deliver business
goals.The Human Resources Manager must be Bilingual in English and
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)to execute
core HR processes (e.g. performance management, talent management,
total rewards, compensation, training and development, interactive
process of transitional return to work, etc.).
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and associates
regarding HR in areas such as policy and procedure.
- Collaborate with leaders and COEs to support recruitment and
- Work with the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to drive
an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Develops, implements and administers programs to enhance
associate engagement and satisfaction levels (e.g. Sysco Speaks
- Employee and labor relations (investigations, conflict
- Support in reviewing, interpreting, administering and ensuring
compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and
company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the initial report is entered into RisxFacs for
Worker' Compensation (WC) and Liability and acting as a liaison
between Gallagher Bassett (GB) and associate.
- Assists in determining training needs and developing programs
to improve performance and professional
- Bachelor's degree with major or emphasis in Human Resources,
Business Administration or a closely related field required for
external candidates but preferred for internal
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources management or
equivalent with 3 years of which have been in a supervisory
position preferred and/or an equivalent combination of related
training, education and Sysco experience.Certificates, Licenses and
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) Professional
Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR)
- Systems Applications and Products (e.g. SAP, Workday, etc.)
experience preferred.Professional Skills
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking
time to understand the points being made, asking questions as
appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work,
identifying the best people for the job.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they
react as they do.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively and the
ability to speak so others can understand you.
- Adjusting actions concerning others' actions
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related
- Listening to and understanding the information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading and understanding the information and ideas presented
- Communicating information and ideas in speaking so others will
- Conveying information and ideas in writing so others will
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential
actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information
to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Applying general rules to specific problems to produce answers
that make sense.
- Perceiving when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It
does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a
- Coming up with several ideas about a topic (the number of ideas
is important, not their quality, correctness, or
creativity).Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a
computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Frequently sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.Working
ConditionsThe work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job. The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or
- Able to utilize office equipment such as desktop/notebook
computers, copiers, printers, scanners, telephones, and
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Must be able to work in various indoor and outdoor climates and
driving conditions.NOTICE: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of the environment and the level of
work being performed by this job. This job description in no way
states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are
the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The
employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to
perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her
supervisor.Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties
and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be
reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.BENEFITS
INFORMATION:For information on Syscos Benefits, please visit
https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. Were looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunityis available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: SYSCO, Miami , Human Resources Manager - Bilingual (English, Spanish), Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!