Property Manager (JN -082021-4571)
Company: Asap Services Llc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Property Manager will maintain corporately owned properties,
develop best practices and systems for running a busy family-owned
real estate operations company.We are looking for someone that can
manage rentals; negotiate and enforce leases; maintain and secure
premises and manage property wide maintenance.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years experience in property management
- Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling
to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills,
Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications,
Listening, Communication Processes.
- Follow up with issues to make sure they were completed
- Asset management reference
- Getting best quotes on repairs/ equipment / services
- Handling violations
- Daily basis contact with all supers and vendors on open jobs
and follow ups
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Enhanced negotiation abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have good customers relation skills / patience
- Must be on time with their tasks
- Have knowledge of Rent Manager program
- Maintain and establish Best Practices inside of a (90) property
family-owned commercial and residential property management and
- Oversee Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases;
collecting security deposits.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant
complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units
and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with
landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance
services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by installing and maintaining security
devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and
procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Education / Training
- Bachelors Degree in Real Estate Property Management or similar
- CAM License highly desirable
- Knowledge of developing systems, processes, and best
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft
- Strong software and technology experienceby Jobble
Keywords: Asap Services Llc., Miami , Property Manager (JN -082021-4571), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!