Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Fox Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio
of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned
subsidiaries owns and licenses nationally and internationally
recognized brands including: Perry Ellis -, Original Penguin - by
Munsingwear -, Laundry by Shelli Segal -, Rafaella -, Cubavera -,
Ben Hogan -, Savane -, Grand Slam -, John Henry -, Manhattan -,
Axist -, Jantzen - and Farah -. The Company enhances its roster of
brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike
- and Jag - for swimwear, and Callaway -, PGA TOUR -, and Jack
Nicklaus - for golf apparel. We are currently looking for a Vice
President of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team in
Miami, FL! - SUMMARY Responsible for the financial control of the
Golf Division operations with emphasis on increasing profitability,
internal reporting/analysis improving process efficiencies,
reducing costs, and leading business improvement projects. KEY
- -Daily interaction with divisional president, sales vice
presidents, CFO, Corporate accounting & Finance, Corporate staff,
plus the CEO as needed.
- -Direct the preparation of the annual budget, monthly sales
forecasts, and quarterly income statement forecasts.
- -Update monthly gross margin forecasts.
- -Prepare quarterly inventory reserve calculations and quarterly
accounts receivable reserve calculations.
- Communicate financial results and expectations to business unit
- Analyze monthly financial results for all business units
compared to budget and prior year.
- Work with retail and wholesale planning in forecasting retail
margin support and maintaining proper inventory levels
- Prepare and present ad hoc analyses as requested. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient with Google Drive/Applications or related
- Understanding of financial systems and ability to convey
- Proficient in Excel, Hyperion Essbase, plus in house operating
- Ability to balance corporate demands and objectives as defined
by CFO and divisional goals and objectives as defined by divisional
- Ability to successfully accomplish multiple tasks
simultaneously with inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to handle stressful situations from all directions of
- Proactive mindset and ability to see developing issues related
to the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, meeting, and presentation
- Strong financial, operational, analytical and problem-solving
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills. - EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of work experience plus management experience
Keywords: Fox Rehabilitation, Miami , Vice President Financial Planning & Analysis, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!