Sr Product Manager - REMOTE
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What you'll do...
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is
looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Global Consumer
Tax Product team to lead product definition of the onboarding
experience and experimentation capabilities for the DIY product.
Join us as we create superior digital experiences for our clients
by knowing and predicting their needs while delivering unparalleled
support and transparency.
- Define and drive the product roadmap for the onboarding
experience for DIY clients, using data to identify opportunities
and reduce friction.
- Partner with design, consumer research, analytics, and other
partners to create a best-in-class personalized onboarding user
experience with the goal of moving clients deeper into the
- This PM will also maintain a testing roadmap for the entire DIY
product across web and mobile channels by gaining a deep
understanding of the product and how our clients use the
- Be the subject matter expert in experimentation (A/B, MVT,
etc.) and gain a solid understanding of our platform and how to
optimize it for experimentation.
- Partner with other product managers, corporate analytics, IT,
UX, and other stakeholders to coordinate experiment backlogs.
- Lead experimentation brainstorm sessions and assess new
experiment requests with a critical lens to determine validity.
Working with other product managers, develop ideas/ hypothesis to
meaningfully improve KPIs.
- Ensure experiment requirements are spec'd and ready for
implementation, manage experiment execution and evaluation.
- Evangelize experimentation benefits and share learnings from
hypothesis to results.
What You'll Bring To The Team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.Work
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Working knowledge and understanding of Adobe Target and Adobe
Analytics with proven experience in experimental design.
- Strong data acumen and using data to tell a story.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving
- Experience in web-based/mobile/digital product management
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and product planning
tools like Aha!
- Track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with
shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically,
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including the
ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- Familiarity with Machine Learning is highly recommended
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Miami , Sr Product Manager - REMOTE, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!