Technical Solutions Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Details :-
They need someone very strong technically ideally 15 years of
Essential skills/experience: Microservices Java Spring Boot AWS
Very articulate, build relationships between business teams and
tech teams Ability to document everything Ability to write code
Scaffolding Ability to map the architecture This person will
eventually create an offshore team. Other companies that have
similar technologies: AMEX, CitiBank
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest not-for-profit
healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working
across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities
throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In
2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the
world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why this is the best place to be your best!Description:
- The primary purpose of this role is to lead a team (or teams)
of software engineers in the development, configuration and
modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application
- This includes providing oversight of the implementation and
maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure
successful deployment of released applications.
- This individual also provides insight and recommendations to
inform the roadmap and overall health and care of the larger
- This is a leader of people who clears obstacles for his/her
team while empowering and enabling others to solve complex
technical and business problems.
- To be successful, the individual in this role must bring a
strong combination of business and technical acumen and be able to
provide solutions that balance the unique needs of both the
business and Technology
Qualifications: Required Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 6+ years experience with Engineering People Leadership and
Development or related.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of emerging trends in software
- Expertise with automation, monitoring and log analysis tools to
- Experience with web platform technologies including Java,
- Strong working experience in Scrum methodologies with detailed
insight into Agile processes and ceremonies.
- Strong communication, project management and analytical
- Deep understanding of application security, web applications,
and modern techniques for building software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: written and verbal, in person
- You have the ability to build strong partnerships at all levels
of our team, and have proven leadership skills in listening,
influencing, and coordinating.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and
best practices for the full software development lifecycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control
management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing an engineering
team to build and operate cloud services in a public cloud
Keywords: Staffchase, Miami , Technical Solutions Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!