Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Starbucks Manager provides oversight of the coffee shop and
direction to the Baristas and Starbucks Shift Leads. Prepares and
serves coffee or espresso beverages to customers or guests as
needed. -Management-level associates are expected to work as much
of each workday as is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
calculated accordingly. -
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of at
least 3 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary duties
must consist of administrative executive or professional tasks more
than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also involve the
use of discretion and independent judgement more than 50 percent of
the time. -
- Requires 3 or more years of experience in Hotel Food & Beverage
Management experience or other successful F&B service
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of subject matter.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a good team leader and possess the ability of keeping
the associates motivated.
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication
- Be incredibly friendly customer-centric love to smile and have
FUN in a team environment.
- Greets guests takes orders or makes recommendations and
prepares and serves beverages.
- Operates a cash register takes payment handles cash and returns
- Stocks the counter with supplies which may include pastries or
other food items.
- Cleans the service or dining areas. May assist with
- Monitors execution of coffee shop functions and processes
including those related to inventory pricing service delivery or
- Maintains and distributes documentation of organizational
policies and procedures;
- Effectively leads a team of Baristas and Starbucks Shift Leads
to deliver the best service to customers and guests.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Starbucks store to
ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on
schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the
front of the house and the back of the house.
- Inspects Starbucks space daily to ensure high quality food and
food presentation cleanliness and side work duties completed.
Maintain follow-through of all guest requests problems complaints
and/or accidents which occur.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to ensure training of
all Barista/Starbucks Shift Lead personnel using the steps to
effective training according to company standards.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule associates
at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure
efficiency in scheduling.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager in developing and
ensure implementation of Starbucks promotional ideas.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager
including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs
formulated through short term and long term operational and
financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues controls cost (which includes labor
food maintenance etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
Featuring a shared lounge, garden and views of lake, Hilton Miami
Dadeland is located in South Miami, 3.7 mi from GameWorks.
Featuring a fitness center, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned
rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The
accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and luggage
storage for guests.
At the hotel, each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. All
units include a wardrobe.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more detailsMedical,
Dental, and Vision CoverageShort-Term and Long-Term Disability
IncomeTerm Life and AD&D InsurancePaid Time OffEmployee
Assistance Program401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Miami , Starbucks Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!