Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:The Outreach Manager builds and
manages key partnerships within local communities. This person is
responsible for coordinating field events, following up with
attendees, and partnering with patient concierges to convert leads
into new patients. The role requires a mix of strong interpersonal
skills and established sales acumen to connect with prospective
members on an individual level and contribute to the center's
growth objectives.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source, identify, and solidify community partnerships and
- Participate in speaking engagements, educational opportunities,
and professional organizations.
- Act as the forward-facing individual within local
- Provide education and guidance on products and services to
clinicians and related medical professionals.
- Stay informed on the regulatory and research trends within the
- Direct and implement SOPs, methods, policies, and objectives to
advance their region.
- Ensure continuing operations to increase productivity and
guarantee regulatory compliance.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding issues that may affect
company's reputation and reach a timely solution.
- Strive to make continual improvements in business objectives,
productivity, and development of the outreach program within the
- Support implementation of new systems.
- Establish and utilize KPIs to monitor, adjust, reward, and
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling
the company's mission, vision, and values.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization as an
effective collaborative developer of solutions to business
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.Minimum
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in event planning and community
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to think strategically, execute tactically, and
collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
- Comfortable with high-volume workload and not be afraid to
"roll up your sleeves."
- Operate with autonomy and discretion.
- Have good judgement, initiative, attention to detail, and drive
- Able to get organizational support, build ownership and
commitment, make strategic decisions, and develop others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated
with the industry.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry preferred.Physical
and Mental Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position,
move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare,
place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must
occasionally move packages weighing up to 40 lb. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close observation and the
ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to
successfully perform the essential functions of this
position.Working Environment:Work is performed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an individual encounters while performing
the essential functions of this position.EEO Statement:We are proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an
environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are
committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our
employees, our markets and our communities.
Keywords: Verano, Miami , Outreach Manager, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!