Company: SNI Technology
Posted on: May 15, 2022
E-Commerce Director-Remote in Miami, FL at SNI Technology We are
looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, and analytical marketing
ECommerce Director to help grow our Direct-to-Consumer company. We
are seeking a creative and analytical ecommerce professional to
help us drive customer acquisition and retention, consistent and
significant revenue growth in our primary web-based sales channel,
Shopify, and Amazon. The successful candidate will have a proven
track record of delivering ecommerce results through digital
channels (Shopify, Amazon) with the ability to plan from scratch
and drive ideas from conception to execution. The Ecommerce
Director will own the digital channels strategy and execution of
digital programs that leverage 1st party data targeting
capabilities to drive customer acquisition and retention. S/he will
team up with creative, social, and digital partners drive the
digital campaigns. This role is accountable for the full end to end
program -setting the strategy, data and targeting, and
measurement/analysis, using digital channel's suite of tools. The
Ecommerce Director should be a competent professional able to grasp
consumer behavior trends and translate these into revenue
generating ideas. S/he should also be well-versed in specialized
digital marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
- Ecommerce Campaign Creation - Build campaigns from the ground
up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization,
competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copy writing.
- Ecommerce Campaign Management & Optimization - Manage campaigns
to ensure that they continually improve over time. Test and
optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to
improve campaign performance.
- Establish detailed KPIs and metrics to track and report on
performance of processes and programs and transform data into
actionable insights and recommendations
- Leverage 1P data to improve our targeting capabilities
(Shopify, Amazon, Google)
- Experience with data migration from old system to Shopify.
- Determine UX/UI improvements through analytics and testing and
work with platform design to ensure execution
- Collaborate and partner with customer service, distribution,
and logistics to drive performance and customer satisfaction
throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for achieving key performance indicators ensuring
the online business meets revenue goals.
- Study and optimize the metrics of the business: visits,
add-to-cart, conversion rate, average order value, number of
orders, total sales, gross margin, gross profit
- Implement conversion strategies, including but not limited to
coupons, promotions, cross-selling, upselling, bundling, live-chat,
loyalty programs and targeting strategies based on purchase history
or browsing behaviors.
- Create conversion funnels for former, current, and potential
customers based on the health, wellness and nutrition segment, and
their product preferences.
- For e-Commerce purposes, maximize the use of marketing
infrastructure tools-including email, CRM, web-analytics, customer
support, and social media platforms Qualifications
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience generating/executing
large-scale campaigns across digital platforms with a track record
of driving measurable customer acquisition, retention, and sales
- Proven track record driving-up sales revenue, improving
conversion rates, increasing average cart value and frequency of
- Analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to
develop, measure and optimize marketing programs.
- Experience monetizing social and digital platforms.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a complex and rapidly changing
- Solid functional understanding of CRM and ECommerce; strong
experience with creating and maintaining reports and
- Expert-level knowledge selling on Shopify and Amazon platform.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Facebook Business
Manager, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics a
plus. Klaviyo is also a BIG +
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL principles a plus.
- Start-up and/or early-stage company experience a plus. Language
Skills --- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus. If you're
interested in career opportunities, but not ready to apply, join
our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on
the latest job opportunities and company news.
Keywords: SNI Technology, Miami , E-Commerce Director-Remote, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!