Power Generation Strategic Account Manager
Company: Tampa Armature Works, Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Summary: Implements, manages and executes an effective
marketing initiative to prospective customers maximizing the
benefits offered by TAW in combining the diverse and extensive
service capabilities and capacities offered by multiple TAW
facilities. (Sells "Total TAW")
- Providing technical assistance and feasibility studies to help
identify the needs of schedule services
- Discusses needs with the customer then presents price proposal
matching services to meet needs.
- Presents and recommends short term, midterm and long-term
equipment repair/refurbishment options for clients.
- Offers onsite field engineering support products and services
to include maintenance work and periodic testing services.
- Providing industrial advice to assist companies in planning,
tracking, measuring and implementing preventive and predictive
- Meets with customers, develops work scopes and prepares job
- Tracking and reporting progress of ongoing projects and
- Identifying issues, opportunities and lessons learned and
contributing to the continuous improvement of the projects and
- Providing clear and concise communications to customers.
- Travel to industrial facilities, with reimbursement.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper
protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe
shoes/boots, gloves, etc.)
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a
- All other duties as assigned. Education, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of five years of experience in Power Generation
service sales and/or in mining, pulp and paper, manufacturing and
food processing industries
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (Preferably
Mechanical, Chemical, Process or Electrical)
- Strong communication skills (English written and oral)
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following areas:
energy management in industrial plants; energy assessments of
industrial plants; industrial energy use simulation; industrial
energy management information systems; process optimization; fan
systems; pumping systems; compressed air systems
- A valid and clean driver's license
- Must have valid drivers' license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of industrial systems including pumping, compression,
fans, combustion, heat recovery, drying, power generation, steam,
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as
outside clients and vendors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze
situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, listening
skills, rapport-building and respect for other people's
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies: Lean
Manufacturing, Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing, 5S,
- Experience in desktop and analytical analysis for determining
- Experience in costing industrial projects and developing
project implementation plans.
- A quick learner and self-starter, able to work independently
but also able to take direction.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a desire to produce excellent
- Professionalism and a strong sense of personal integrity, sound
business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and
confidential information. -
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Excel, Access). -
- Time management skills to handle multiple priorities and
flexibility to work limited overtime as needed.
Keywords: Tampa Armature Works, Inc, Miami , Power Generation Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!