Sr Manager, Lic, HL, Disney & Pixar
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Senior Manager is responsible for managing product
categories, setting strategic vision for the business and managing
the licensee portfolio to meet or exceed fiscal revenue targets and
growth objectives. The Sr. Manager will report to the Director,
- Provide Category vision and leadership, set strategic direction
and manage Licensees portfolio.
- Identify growth opportunities, bringing on board new partners
- Manage licensees including contract negotiation,
problem-solving, review of product line planning, and marketing and
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitors,
business opportunities, threats, and dynamics.
- Work with and foster collaborative relationship with Franchise
Licensing, Product Development, Finance, Integrated Retail,
Corporate Alliance, Ad Sales, Content Partners, Franchise
Marketing, and Citizenship.
- Have fiscal responsibility for assigned categories include
annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process. Develop
strategies and business plans by category, retailer and
- Develop and manage new business opportunities from concept and
pitch, to licensee onboarding and contract signature.
- Work with Licensees, Integrated Retail and Product Development
teams to plan product assortments that meet retailer needs by
- Analyze current retail placement to identify white space
opportunities and implement with existing or new licensees.
- Prepare product presentations included but not limited to
internal line reviews.
- Analyze account business performance and develop growth
- Support internal initiatives generated by the Franchise
Marketing and Integrated Retail teams.
- Work with IRT to identify new opportunities and ensure
execution within brand and franchise strategic guidelines.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, + 5-7 yrs. of
directly related experience or Masters +3-5 yrs. experience. At
least 5 yrs. experience at the Category Mgr./Sr. Mgr level within
Disney or comparable organization
- The preferred candidate would have experience within a major
Toy and/or Entertainment company
- Requires knowledge in basic finances, retail, category
management, marketing and sales
- Analytical and contract negotiation/management skills
- Ability to manage a variety of initiatives / opportunities
- Position may require some travel
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Information :
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This position is based in Orlando, FL
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Miami , Sr Manager, Lic, HL, Disney & Pixar, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!