Product Manager, US
Company: Establishment Labs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Objective:Based on a customer-centric
approach, the Product Manager is responsible for developing and
implementing the US Marketing plan for the assigned product
portfolio in alignment with the global marketing and digital
strategy. This includes creating effective marketing strategies and
tactics to ensure that products in the assigned portfolio achieve
revenue while maintaining strong correlation with global messaging,
digital and marketing strategy. Key to the success of the Product
Manager is the ability to build successful partnerships with the US
sales team, develop relationships with key opinion leaders and to
modify strategies and tactics when necessary based on voice of
customer, emerging trends or adjustments in corporate global
strategy. Successfully developing and cultivating relationships
throughout cross functional departments that support the US
business is critical to success. Necessary Duties and
Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Develop comprehensive US marketing and digital plan for
assigned products strongly aligned with the global marketing and
- Prepare product forecasts in close collaboration with sales
management, and based on customer/market trends and analysis.
Analyze and regularly report on product usage trends.
- Analyze, revise and coordinate with manufacturing the necessary
production forecasts for US needs.
- Responsible for traditional marketing deliverables such as
pricing, messaging, branding, positioning, promotional strategies,
life cycle plans and advising on product improvements and new
product needs related to the US market.
- Work closely with the global marketing team and global
corporate office to develop sales and marketing assets such as
brochures, advertising materials, training manuals, show materials
and other collateral with input from Sales.
- Collaborate closely with the Market Development Team and
Clinical Affairs team to gain an understanding of customer feedback
and launch needs.
- Primarily responsible for all National Conferences/Society
Meetings strategy and planning.
- Support US sales training and education with updated materials
and communications on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze and report on a regular basis US market trends, sales
and competitive information and its effect on the performance of
- Develop a strong understanding of the market and the
competition. Act as an information resource to all functional
areas. Identify key competitors, understand and analyze the
competitive market environment.
- Pursue product line extensions, clinical studies and any other
activities which would ultimately build the value of the product
line and maximize product line earnings. Communicate effectively
these needs to RDI and Clinical Affairs.
- Routinely communicate with the sales force regarding product
updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning,
best practices, and new product development updates.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge necessary for product
line management and customer interaction.
- Identify and propose new projects which will enhance the
performance of the product line, broaden the offerings and maximize
the product line profitability.
- Primary responsibility for collecting and summarizing voice of
customer inputs on key performance indicators, competitive products
and positioning, and market and sales opportunity.
- Primary marketing contact for product development engineers and
RDI. Primary responsibility for representing marketing/customer on
new product development teams to support the business.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.Relationships and
- Reports to Head of US Commercial Operations.
- Coordinate with all departments of the company.
- Participates in interactions with Key Opinion Leaders, Advisory
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business,
biological/clinical science, or engineering required; MBA is
preferred, or equivalent combination of education, experience and
- Requires a minimum of 5 years overall business experience in
product or marketing management in the medical device industry.
Demonstrated track record of managing products including meeting
revenue and profit objectives.
- Must have a high level of analytical skills and an ability to
think strategically and translate strategy into effective
- Must have a strong knowledge of brand strategies and developing
integrated marketing plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be
flexible enough to change priorities with short notice when
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to
effectively communicate and relate well with sales professionals
- Must exhibit strong teamwork and be adapt at working
cross-functionally. Important Note: This job description includes
the necessary aspects required to evaluate this job position. It
should not be used as a comprehensive list of all responsibilities,
skills or functions.
Keywords: Establishment Labs, Miami , Product Manager, US, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!