Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Duties & Responsibilities: For Product Marketing Manager
* Work with Product and Marketing teams to develop a successful
* Develop a compelling value proposition across the portfolio with
a sustainable competitive advantage
* Develop appropriate launches and go-to-market models
* Provide direction for customer communications and press tours
* Create content for sales activities, including datasheets,
presentations, brochures, videos, web tools.
* Work closely with the Field team to promote the offering.
* Track competitors to ensure proper positioning of your products
and ensure you have the right strategy to beat them
* Conduct regular market analysis and demonstrate a thorough
understanding of technology trends, competitive updates, channel
performance, pricing, and user requirements.
* Monitor's revenue and initiates actions to achieve targets.
Actively engages with the sales organizations to understand market
acceptance, develop sales plans, and understand feature/performance
enhancements needed to maintain the product in the market over
* Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to
expand our products to new markets
* Candidates should have the following qualifications but, more
importantly, be passionate, energetic, and optimistic at heart.
Expect to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous
* 4-7 years in Product Marketing, Marketing, or Sales with
demonstrated knowledge of networks, cybersecurity, and cloud.
* Experience with setting and measuring different pricing
* Mature communication with partners, peers, and managers. Skillful
verbal and writing abilities and effective presentation skills a
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people at
all technical levels, management levels, and sales
* Ability to synthesize information from various sources to form
own opinion and gain support from others.
* Proven track record of driving product messaging out to sales,
channel, and customers
* Knowledge and experience in creating and generating business
reports from HubSpot, SFDC and Tableau
* Knowledge of Microsoft office suit
* BS/BA minimum, MBA, or related Master's degree preferred.
ngena Product Marketing Manager --USA (Preferably East Coast)
Hello. Hola. Hallo. Ol--. ---
International. Smart. Curious. Humble. Motivated.
We are team ngena. Are you ready to help us transform the way the
We value the power of human connection; in fact, our solutions
deliver connections all over the world with one touch. Our global
team shares values of innovation, curiosity, humility, and passion
When you join team ngena, you'll be among the most smart and
dedicated colleagues you've ever known. -We believe in diversity
and make sure our employees feel a sense of belonging. We value the
contributions and perspectives they bring. Our simple purpose is to
unite the world with our game-changing technology and support the
power of human connection everywhere.
What we offer:
ngena is the only global end-to-end orchestrated SD-WAN as a
Service company and the first to offer pre-built Cisco Viptela and
Meraki configurations for fast and secure deployment using its
SD-WAN Connectivity Platform as a Service. ngena's solution
utilizes cutting-edge technology that helps clients provide
comprehensive, fully automated, and easy-to-use cloud services
ngena is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany with business
operations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
To learn more, please visit: ngena.net
Keywords: ngena, Miami , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!