Manager, Community ID
Company: BRANCHES INC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:WHO WE ARE Branches is on a mission to educate and
inspire people through student, family, and financial wellness
services in partnership with our communities.?
We believe in meeting the needs of the next generation by
addressing both the parent and the child simultaneously in our
2-Gen approach that supports a family's wellbeing, ensuring that
each family member is supported in reaching their full potential.
Our holistic approach builds long-term, ongoing relationships with
local communities to leverage and promote collective impact for the
families we serve.?
PROGRAM SUMMARY The Community ID Manager leads a Program at
Branches that provides photo identification cards for users to
obtain various services in the community of Miami-Dade County.
County-approved community ID's are an acceptable form of
identification for services within Miami-Dade County, wherever
accepted. The Community ID Manager will oversee services being
offered to vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals throughout
Miami-Dade who may lack the proper documentation needed to obtain a
state photo identification.
POSITION OVERVIEW The Community ID Manager will be responsible for
managing all services as outlined in the Community ID Project. They
will uphold high standards and implementation practices to ensure
the program's success and growth.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Direct Service and Management
- Manage daily operations by, but not limited to the development
and implementation of a rollout plan, including timeline of events
and projected outcomes.
- Establishes project quality standards, monitor project status,
and maintains project plans on schedule.
- Create a quality review plan for monitoring & verifying
standards to ensure any concerns are addressed in a timely
- Develop and lead action plan, business and operational plans to
aide in successful execution of the project.
- Record and maintain participant data, files, and program
reports relevant to the administration and management of the
- Develop action plans, business plans or operational plans.
- Tracks and reports all community sponsorships, financial
support, and event participation.
- Integrate Community ID services with other Branches' programs
and partners wherever appropriate, including the development of
cross-referral systems. 2. Program Administration & Development
A. Program Operations
- Ensure smooth running and efficient program, addressing needs
as and when they arise
- Coordinate the ordering, replenishing, maintenance, and
replacement of materials pertaining to the program.
- Design, organize, and facilitate trainings/workshops not
limited to, identifying, making connections, promoting, partners,
sponsors, and vendors.
- Research and secure venues for community event.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with
collaborative partners ensuring that mutually agreed upon
expectations are being met.
- Lead the recruitment, training, and engagement of volunteers
for all community events.
- Identify and develop needs and roles for volunteers to ensure
successful community events
- Gathers information about each volunteer's skills,
availability, and goals; matches volunteers with appropriate
opportunities to ensure placement is a good fit and volunteers feel
valued. B. Partnership Development
- Identify and cultivate community partners and contacts to
collaborate with for opportunities to increase awareness of the
- Seek and participate in networking opportunities to build
relationships potential partners.
- Represent the program to the broader community and region.
Branches' Way Grow Deeper, Climb Higher
Worth We believe each person has sacred value, is created in the
image of God and has inherent self-worth. People matter and
therefore are our priority.Wonder We dream and then co-create the
future with students and families which means we do not wait for
the future to just happen. Welcome At Branches all people are
welcomed, received and valued in contrast to the rejection and
exclusion that people all too often experience in the world.With
What we do is transformational and not transactional. We connect
with people and build relationships as opposed to treating people
like a number or a service unit. Together we become the Branches
family.Walk While the destination is important, we recognize the
journey is the essential part. The day-to-day work we do is like
walking with people on the journey in which we all explore,
discover and become renewed. Words We create a positive, hopeful
environment at Branches through the ways and the words we speak to
others. Be our words fun, friendly, firm or whatever, we always
affirm the other and speak with love.
WORKING CONDITIONS The service is normally performed in regular
office conditions. Evening and some weekend service might be
needed. Site visits and some meetings are conducted in various
parts of Miami-Dade County with some events taking place in other
locations across Miami-Dade. Reliable transportation is needed.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION NOTICEWe follow Federal Law requirements to
provide reasonable accommodation to applicants, candidates, and
employees who qualify. Please tell us if you require reasonable
accommodation to perform any of the job functions of this
BENEFITSAs a full-time member of Branches, staff are eligible for
the following benefits: affordable medical, dental, vision and
short-term disability insurance, 15 paid holidays per year,
vacation, and sick/personal time off, and 6% retirement matching
with the 403 (B) plan. Requirements:*Candidate must be authorized
to work in the United States. We do not sponsor employment visas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution in
accounting, business administration or entrepreneurship; a
combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in program management, business coaching, business
development, and/or nonprofit.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English required
(Creole language skills are a plus).
Keywords: BRANCHES INC, Miami , Manager, Community ID, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!