Territory Account Manager - Miami-Dade/Broward County, FL
Company: Ygrene Energy Fund
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Ygrene is an award-winning PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy)
funding company that is on a mission to become the leading
financier of sustainable commercial real estate projects throughout
the United States. We leverage PACE legislation to drive economic
development and prioritize sustainable projects to improve the
lives of people within the communities we serve. -
Job Summary The Territory Account Manager (TAM) is a financial
outside sales position. The Ygrene TAM is primarily a hunter that
identifies and cultivates contractor relationships within an
assigned territory to sell Ygrene financing. The TAM is responsible
for the development of relationships with each contractor partner,
driving sales, achieving and exceeding sales targets, and managing
any additional programs. The TAM represents the entire range of
company financial services products and services to assigned
partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set.
Territory Account Manager (TAM) Duties and
- Identify, acquire and train Contractor channel partners to Sell
Ygrene financing programs.
- Cultivates leads, either self-generated, existing in
Salesforce, or from Inside Account Reps (IAR's).
- Set appointments or visits with contractors on a daily and
- Earn the right with the Contractor partner to be their
financing option of first choice.
- Help onboard New Contractors and provide continuous training on
Ygrene products, programs and processes.
- Sell through Contractor partner organizations to property
owners in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops
mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical
milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in designated partner accounts. Account Management:
- Work directly with each partner's senior leadership, marketing
and sales teams to ensure that they have the required information,
sales tools and support.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an
ongoing basis and secures information on competitive offerings
being made to contractor partners.
- Address any compliance or quality issues as needed, including
sustaining a solid Net Promoter Score, based on the Property Owner
rating the Contractor partner.
- Support Contractors to take applications from Property
- Leverages the Operations team to process all applications from
submission to funding.
- Ensure compliance with partner agreements, proper messaging and
document signings for the contractor code of conduct.
- Work with Contractors to adopt and engage with Ygrene's
- Monitor reports and manage key sales metrics and goals.
- Utilize Salesforce platform and reports/dashboards to
strategize, plan, drive sales, track progress and report
- Responsible for conducting periodic Contractor Business Reviews
to identify needs and opportunities and to secure mutual goals that
are tracked and managed in Salesforce. Other duties as assigned:
- Perform Special projects and research as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned Territory Account Manager
(TAM) Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. -
- A minimum of 1-2 years of B2B outside sales experience,
preferably managing a territory / accounts.
- Experience in the residential contractor, home improvement and
energy efficiency market a plus.
- Experience working with contractors, distributors, system
integrators, value added resellers and manufacturer's
representatives a plus.
- Mortgage and Real Estate Experience a plus.
- Self-starter; ability to take the initiative to identify the
top Contractor partners in each finance category and win the right
to be their preferred financing partner.
- Ability to train, present and support partner sales
- Attention to detail and ability to actively monitor channel
- Ability to identify new opportunities, product offerings, and
refinements to process and effectively working with team members to
develop these new initiatives while maintaining successful core
partner sales efforts.
- Willingness to participate in trade shows and other marketing
events as part of partner's marketing plan.
- Managing sales reporting systems and identifying opportunities
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Ability to attend offsite meetings, trade shows and other key
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus. Work Environment & Physical
- This position operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
- Work environment is indoors with majority of time spent sitting
at a desk.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator. Position
Type, Expected Hours of Work, and Travel:
- This is primarily an outside sales position, with a majority of
time spent in the field at Contractor partners, prospects and
- The TAM is an Exempt Salaried position and will earn a
Commission based on monthly production from their assigned
- The Assigned territory is will be Miami-Dade and Broward
Counties, Florida. Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. This document does not represent an employment
contract. - #LI-Remote
Keywords: Ygrene Energy Fund, Miami , Territory Account Manager - Miami-Dade/Broward County, FL, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!