Program Manager (US Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SoundHound Inc. is creating and productizing transformative
technologies to change the way we interact with the world around
us. Our voice AI platform, Houndify, is driving the growth of our
business by enabling large-scale enterprise partners to add a
custom branded voice assistant to their products. From automotive
leaders like Mercedes, Honda, and Hyundai, to IoT and Telecom
providers like Deutsche Telekom and Harman, to music streaming
services like Pandora - we're working together to bring a
voice-enabled product experience to life.We are looking for an
experienced Customer Success Manager to help SoundHound fully
deliver on its mission. This is a unique opportunity to ensure that
our technology is making a positive impact where it counts: With
our partners who implement it and their customers who interact with
it. The ideal candidate has been immersed in B2B2C technologies and
is equally adept at building great relationships as they are
working with world-class engineers developing groundbreaking
technology and performing data analysis to improve the customer
- Own the overall partner experience and manage the strategic
- Ensure SoundHound's technology is being implemented by our
partners to achieve its fullest potential.
- Anticipate partner and customer needs proactively before they
- Document expected partner outcomes and socialize the partner
journey throughout the company.
- Educate partners on data analysis functionality and collaborate
for deep dive projects.
- Perform regular account planning and business review calls or
meetings with your book of business to maintain customer health and
strengthen the strategic customer partnership.
- Influence our clients' experiences at the executive leadership
level and as the escalation point for any satisfaction issues in
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, IT,
Implementation, Operations, and Finance Departments to drive
customer initiatives within the organization.
- Balance your role as a customer advocate and strong
representative of SoundHound; actively evangelize the SoundHound
story and solutions.Knowledge and Abilities:
- Expertise and knowledge in B2B2C technologies, with AI-related
experience a plus.
- Excellent internal and external communication, relationship
building skills, and understanding of the partner and end-user
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for delivering
- Ability to engage, influence and collaborate
- Detail oriented and proven execution experience.
- Ability to act as the subject matter expert on your clients
with internal stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and
opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer
relationships with limited resources.
- The ability to communicate a complex message in a simplistic
- Collaborative, persistent, and self-directed.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven experience managing customer relationships
and delivering key product performance-based outcomes.
- BA or BS, ideally with a concentration in technology. MBA a
- Travel may be required for partner meetings (QBRs, etc.) from
time-to-time.SoundHound Inc, offers a dynamic culture, competitive
salary, stock, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a
company home that's changing the way we interact with the
technology-fueled world around us.At SoundHound Inc., we believe
every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of
conversational technologies, we're trusted by top brands around the
globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+
users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver
results with unprecedented speed and accuracy.Our diverse team of
engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists
are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations.
With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have
hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six
countries building solutions for a voice-first world.
Keywords: SoundHound, Miami , Program Manager (US Remote), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!