VP of Product (Tax SaaS)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We AreOur mission is to empower smarter tax decisions.Our
vision is to support every tax filing in the world.We are building
tax software that helps taxpayers save money in taxes across
20,000+ tax strategies and 6,000 tax forms.Corvee helps solve two
- Taxpayers overpay in taxes by filing inaccurate returns based
on their facts and circumstances
- Taxpayers aren't aware of tax strategies they could implement
to save even more money.With our incredible team, we continue to
propel the mission forward to help taxpayers and tax advisors make
smarter tax decisions.What You'll DoCorvee is looking for an
experienced Vice President of Product to join our fast-growing SaaS
remote team! Your task as Vice President of Product is to increase
the company's success within our existing product lines and develop
/ implement new products & services to capitalize on new market
opportunities.An insight into what you will be doing day to day
- Work alongside the CEO and leadership team to define, guide and
develop the strategy and future roadmap of all products and
- Initially you'll be managing our Taxpayer SaaS and Services
products (in development) as well as our Tax Advisor SaaS and
Services products (live).
- Work closely with the tax and engineering teams to manage and
plan the roadmap for all product requests including feature
prioritization, scoping, sizing and development in collaboration
with engineering, tax and leadership teams.
- In order to maximize gross revenue retention, net revenue
retention, net promoter score, and lifetime value, including
overall team and resource investments needed.
- Help the company move from phone sales to freemium/free trial
and sales assisted go-to-market motion
- Build in-depth knowledge about our industry, products, clients
and competitors, and translate into product requirements and market
positioning that are clearly defined and monetizable
- Manage post-release feature management measurement of adoption,
performance and the need for reiterations for release in
collaboration with product marketing and client success teams.
- Lead regular meetings with sales, marketing, and client success
to ensure product positioning and messaging is clearly articulated
- Oversee the customer support department and play a key role in
the coordination between product and support.What You Need to Get
the Job Done
- Comparable past performance working on a B2B SaaS product team
in a niche industry.
- Professional services niche experience is a plus (medical,
legal, tax, accounting, etc.).
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and challenging
environment where you can drive complex work streams to
- Strong ability to influence others, building consensus and
deliver innovative solutions with measurable results.
- Ability to make decisions on complex challenges based on sound
judgment and outside-of-the-box thinking.
- Maintain ego-free environment to help focus on solving the
problem and developing solutions that will work for the long
- Familiarity with the following applications, a plus: Jira,
WalkMe, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, G Suite.Working At CorveeWe're
proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best
and most important asset: our team!If you've got passion and
enthusiasm for a product and a desire to come to a fast-growing
fintech company to make an impact, we've got the perfect
opportunity for you!
- Unlimited PTO Package
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will
continue to be digital-first.We won't be changing our minds and
going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance,
and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support
that.Our Core Values are:
- Third Option Thinking
- Radical Transparency
- All In
- Client Success Champions
- Data Matters
- Adventure Together
- Outlearn & OutworkAn Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/VBecause
our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we
require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to
complete a background check before being hired.
Keywords: Corvee, Miami , VP of Product (Tax SaaS), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!