Company: One Park Financial
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job descriptionOne Park Financial (OPF) is a fast-growing
FinTech (Financial Technology) company headquartered in Coconut
Grove, Florida. OPF connects small businesses with a wide variety
of flexible financing and funding options to help entrepreneurs
acquire the working capital they NEED to take their business to the
next level. We want to work with high-performing badasses that will
play an integral part in our expansion of the company. We
understand one thing: it all comes down to working with the right
people and enabling them to do what they do best.The Payroll
Manager will oversee and supervise the organization's payroll
functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in
compliance with government regulations.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems
to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other
deductions domestically and abroad (Latin America)
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their
documents, benefits, and attendance records.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to
requirements; advising management on needed actions for the USA and
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing
software, systems, and procedures.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations
by keeping information confidential.
- Process benefits enrollments, changes, and terminations for all
benefit plans (Insurance, 401K, etc.).
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment
- Support the HR department with new hires, termination, digital
employee folders, benefits, and other processes. --- Performs other
duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including
preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with payroll software. Preferred ADP
- Ability to travel (limited during the year, around 20%)
- Knowledge/experience in the DR Payroll is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Resources, or related field required.
- 3+ years of related experience required.Job Type:
Keywords: One Park Financial, Miami , Payroll Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!