Senior Asset Manager
Company: BH Properties
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SENIOR ASSET MANAGERBH Properties, a Los Angeles based private
real estate investment company with additional offices in
Riverside, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston is seeking to hire an
experienced, Miami-based, Senior Asset Manager experienced in
managing retail and office assets in the state and surrounding
markets. Reporting to the Executive Managing Director and
President, the Senior Asset Manager will primarily be responsible
for overseeing the operations of a high-profile retail shopping
center on Lincoln Road. A successful candidate will demonstrate an
ownership mentality with an investor acumen approach to maximize
cash flow and increase value of the assets under management. The
role is highly visible, both internally and externally, requiring
skills and experience in leadership, management, and communication.
- Maximize the total return for each asset through implementing
operational efficiencies and identifying value-add and revenue
- Work closely with third party property managers, leasing
agents, brokers, consultants, and attorneys to provide direction
for, and oversight of, business plans, annual budgets, lease
analysis and approvals.
- Actively participate in the negotiation of new leases and
renewals both in-house and through third party leasing brokers
- Perform routine property inspections to ensure property and
vacant suites are show-ready.
- Maintain and expand relationships with our existing tenants and
develop relationships with new prospective tenants.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual portfolio reporting for
review by the company's senior management team
- Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of
capital improvement and 'value-add' projects identified within the
- Work with the financial analyst staff to perform valuations of
each asset on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset
that will govern its daily operations and position in the
- Manage the capital improvement strategies and processes,
including oversight of construction management activities.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of potential issues while developing
strategies to manage conflicts.
- Monitor regional economic and investment trends to identify
changes that could impact real estate values and strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Company acquisition team members in
evaluating potential investments and opportunities.Knowledge /
- BA/BS degree in finance, real estate, or related field with a
strong record of academic achievement; graduate degree
- The candidate will likely have had a minimum of 5-10+ years of
commercial real estate asset management, principal-based leasing,
and / or related experience in Florida.
- Experienced in financial analysis, understanding of asset level
financial statements, and possess a demonstrated level of
experience in lease management and metrics for retail and office
- Solid understanding of a retail and office leases.
- Knowledge of real estate accounting combined with strong
- Knowledge of design and construction process
- Experienced in Yardi, MS Office 365 (MS Teams & other
applications), MS Excel, Argus is a plus
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to manage
multiple and concurrent projects to achieve goals.
- Comfortable in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- 30% Travel Compensation:We offer an excellent compensation
package along with a chance to grow and develop with a
well-capitalized, privately held, entrepreneurial investment group
understanding that it is not just a job, but a career. For
immediate consideration please submit your resume with salary
requirements. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be
considered a priority.
Keywords: BH Properties, Miami , Senior Asset Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!