Assistant Development Manager
Company: ACA (Alan Caren & Associates Corp)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
ACA - Assistant Development Manager - Miami, Florida ACA is
seeking an Assistant Development Manager to support our
single-family residential division across Florida. This role is a
support position and based on Miami. All training will be provided.
ACA is offering a unique opportunity to join a young company. You
will have the opportunity to work on unique development projects
across South Florida and Los Angeles. This exciting position will
expose you to end-user projects and full life cycle of these
high-end development projects.
- Direct support to lead development manager on multiple
- Attend client meetings. Management and tracking of project
trackers/ meeting minutes. Action open items with project
- Track and manage the construction administration process.
- Develop "request for proposals" for the design team award
phase. Assess and prepare consultant leveling and recommendation
letters for release to clients.
- Assist development manager in monthly cost management and
- Attend development sites to monitor construction progress
against project deliverables.
- Request / review and comment on requisitions for payment with
support of lead development manager.
- Maintain and update construction schedules.
- Design team / vendor management and communication.
- Procurement management.
- Update and maintain weekly project tracker report and release
to team and client. -
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or
- Knowledge of construction best practices, and various building
- Proficiency in Word, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Keywords: ACA (Alan Caren & Associates Corp), Miami , Assistant Development Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!