Company: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionRestaurant ManagerSalary: 45,000 to 65,000
Depending on ExperienceBolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is redefining a
career in hospitality. Position Overview: A Bolay Restaurant
Manager is responsible for leading in the overall management of the
restaurant's daily operations. The Restaurant Manager is
responsible for all aspects of the business while cultivating a
diverse culture for our Team Members and ensures perfect execution,
100% of the time. Focusing on restaurant cleanliness and
performance while building relationships with our guests and local
communities. A day in the life of a Restaurant Manager
- Fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manage both Front of the House and Back of the House
- Ensure perfect execution and believes in getting it right 100%
of the time, relentlessly focusing on quality to ensure we meet or
exceed Bolay's standards.
- Responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of Team
- Able to read, interpret and positively impact a Profit & Loss
statement, including food labor, supply, and utilities to meet or
exceed budget goals.
- Operate the business in accordance with strict Bolay
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they
are safe, secure and free from harassment.
- Coach Team Members while recognizing and rewarding performance
as well as effort.Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Free Shift Meals
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th,
Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth OpportunitiesWhat it takes
- Neat Appearance
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & "Can Do"
- Organized & Punctual
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced
- Great Communication and writing skills
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and
creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.Our Ethos: To
inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves
through our extraordinary culture.The MissionBolay Fresh Bold
Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team
Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual
concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here
to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are
here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member
who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and
offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very
best version of yourself. It's all here, ready for the taking.
We're in the people business. We just happen to serve great food,
and we can't wait to meet you.Requirements
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing,
and motivating a team.
- Grassroots marketing skills.
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants preferred.
- Passion for developing people.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and
continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and
sanitation standardsBolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor's Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020 Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen
participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to
determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify
program please visit Everify.com
Keywords: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen, Miami , Restaurant Manager, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!