Product Manager - Latin America
Company: ARKRAY USA, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This position is responsible for promoting ARKRAY products from
inception through market placement. This is a technical position
that works with lab professionals to train them on our products.
The technical product manager will work closely with distributors,
and end users and explain the important attributes of our products
and their functions. This role will hold seminars in both English
and Spanish to assist with sales of our products.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Product and application training of IVD products with
distributors and end users on-site and in the office. Such as the
installation of instrument support and monitoring the activity of
installed products to increase new installations and update the
* Create and maintain working relationships through consistent
contact with distributors and end users, such as med techs,
pathologists, and lab managers to gauge market needs and
* Design and develop marketing/sales material to include product
literature, promotional material, catalogs, and other
sales/marketing collateral material.
Manage new product launches in their entirety.
* Communication with KOL - develop and maintain the relation
* Effectively demonstrate and present ARKRAY products by the
preparation of proposals and undertaking relevant research to meet
both the scientific and business needs of customers. Following up
and coordinating all field activities during the pre-and post-sales
process of ARKRAY equipment by working cooperatively with internal
* Prepare technical reports to participate in tenders and/or offers
to develop plans that will influence upcoming such.
* Participate in internal/external clinical evaluations,
validation, and verification by establishing protocols/guidelines,
and preparing clinical evaluation reports to present data to
customers that are in compliance with laboratory regulations and
* Report feedback on overall customer experiences for post-market
surveillance to ensure compliance with local regulations.
* Provide market trends and competitive field activity information
enabling the company to support territory strategies/tactics and
react quickly to competitive actions.
* Monitor product sales, pricing trends, and margins against
* Monitor industry dynamics and competitive products including
product performance, sales, and market share trends.
* Responsible for leading cross-functional teams composed of
product development, operations, quality assurance, regulatory,
* Support the distributor's sales and promotional activities by
participating in the local congress and trade shows, by frequent
meetings, and by conducting seminars on-site.
* Promote products through participation in trade shows and some
individual customer presentations.
* Work closely and proactively with other departments to ensure
that products are properly positioned and supported.
* Bachelor's degree in scientific or analytical studies (such as
chemistry, microbiology, hematology) or related studies
* 5+ years of in vitro diagnostics business experience including
application training and presenting to customers is required.
* 3+ years of international sales, marketing, or product management
experience is preferred.
* Experience working in a hospital clinical laboratory setting with
a proven ability to communicate on a technical level is
* Experience working in multinational in-vitro diagnostic
* Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with HbA1c, Urine
analysis, Biochemistry, or Hematology is preferred
* Both English and Spanish skills are required for
* New product launch and product presentation experience
* Self-starter: strong leadership and influencing skills, possesses
the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with good
time management ability.
* Proficiency in communication, word-processing, and presentation
* International and domestic travel estimated 50% (Travel might
take up to a month).
ARKRAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minorities, women,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: ARKRAY USA, Inc., Miami , Product Manager - Latin America, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!