Dental Office Manager
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: September 22, 2022
** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS **
We are currently seeking an experienced Dental Office Manager for
our affiliate practice; Mainstreet Miami Beach located in Miami
Beach, FL 33140. This is a full time position, including
Saturday's, as needed; Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic,
detail-oriented and have a positive energy. This position will
oversee the operation of the entire dental office. Must be familiar
with: insurance claims, appointments, customer service with
patients, setting standards, policies & procedures, front desk
clerical duties, handling specific budgets, writing reports,
documentation, scheduling, etc. Candidate must have experience in
dental office and managing a team of 5 or more people.
The following office manager duties are noted; however, other
duties may be assigned:
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient
scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables,
specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations
- Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and
auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting
sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing
best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their
performance and development including but not limited to
performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have
the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs
effectively and successfully.
- Completes administrative tasks, such as flash report review,
bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts
receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within
- Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart
documents, personal information, treatment consultation
documentation, account history transactions and electronic QSI
- Manages and assists designated office team members with
appropriate payment and insurance processes.
- Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and
reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with
all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including
compliance with established company policies, procedures, and
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances,
complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when
- Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined
leadership work environment with doctors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Must have management/supervisory experience within a dental
office, prefer 2-3 years
- Must have experience working in a dental, medical office
- Must have experiencein insurance
At DCA we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them and
recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA
is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity
and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and
employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender
identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin,
age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran
status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have
with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is
necessary to innovate in today's changing world of dentistry . Our
culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation,
and strong execution.Go further with an Ally
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Miami , Dental Office Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!