Front Office Manager - SLS LUX
Company: Morgans Hotel Group Co.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Duties & Functions:
* Plan, organize, facilitate, attend and/or participate in various
hotel and departmental meetings.
* Ensure compliance of brand standards, operating procedures and
* Determines the direction, support, training and tools by being a
consistent relationship builder to ensure the sense of empowerment
necessary to provide win/win decisions for any internal/external
customer challenges that may arise
* Directs all activities of the front office and communicates with
other departments to ensure complete guest and associate
* Participates in Fire Safety and Loss Prevention programs
* Continuously evaluates the performance of Front Office Management
and staff taking corrective actions when necessary
* Conducts interviews for all front office positions
* Facilitates the training and development of all employees to
* Monitors and reviews guest comments via the Pulse Report to
identify areas for improvement and shares with staff to assist in
improving guest satisfaction, guest relations and guest loyalty
scores and responds directly to guest as necessary
* Monitors availability and occupancy on a daily basis and
constantly communicates with revenue manager to resolve any
* Track and maintain records of all guest issues and recovery from
Tripadvisor/Guest Alerts/Glitch Log/Revinate/ ReviewPro in
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide
clear direction to the venue teams.
* Communicate with employees using a positive and clear speaking
voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate
actions and provide accurate information.
* Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations
and/or heavy restaurant activity, serving as a role model for team
and other employees. Interact with other department personnel and
venue staff as needed.
* Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience and
good judgment, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual
To be aware of and ensure constant compliance with all necessary
operational policies including:
* Health and Safety
* Food Hygiene
* Emergency Procedures
* Liquor Licensing
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the
particular requirements of the company.
* Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff
* Participate in community events and ensure corporate social
responsibility goals of Ennismore are met.
* Utilize traditional software programs such as Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Micros, ADP, Open Table and
any departmental specific systems used.
* Keep work area clean and organized.
* Ensure confidential documents are kept in a secured area.
* When disposing confidential documents that contain any personally
identifiable information, they must be shredded or pulverized.
* Complete other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
* Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire
Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
* Ensure compliance with Ennismore's policies and procedures.
Assimilate into Ennismore's culture through understanding,
supporting and participating in all Ennismore elements. Demonstrate
working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be
established by Ennismore from time to time, is essential to the
successful performance of this position.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees
may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business
needs of the property.
Keywords: Morgans Hotel Group Co., Miami , Front Office Manager - SLS LUX, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!