FSOP Customer Account Manager
Company: Columbia Association, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a
family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third
largestprivately-heldand the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola
bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over
600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies
including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by
Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program
recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements
of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to
execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our
Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation Coke Florida is looking for a Field
Service on Premise (FSOP) Customer Account Manager based out of our
Miami area office.
What you will do: Coke Florida is searching for a strong Customer
Account Manager to join our FSOP team. In this role you will help
develop data based FSOP sales strategies to help Coke Florida gain
a competitive edge within the market. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position will focus on developing a portfolio of Food Service
on Premise (FSOP) Key Account customers
- Support the Coke Florida territory and work collaboratively
with cross-functional teams whereby interaction is inclusive of but
not limited to Profit Growth Management, Demand Planning,
Commercial Marketing, Sales Operations, Local Field Sales and CCNA
to insure the highest-level customer service and performance.
- Establish strong existing customer relationships with new and
- Partner with leadership for continually improvement of
partnerships with clients, while utilizing success stories to build
- Maximize performance potential within FSOP Customer portfolio
and be accountable to achieving targeted objectives.
- Full responsibility for portfolio of existing customer
relationships for traditional FSOP Key Accounts.
- Develop our existing customer base while also expanding our
FSOP outlet universe by identifying, prospecting and converting
competitive Key Account-level customers.
- Negotiate contracts for new business and re-negotiate contracts
for existing business.
- Provide feedback on marketplace conditions including but not
limited to: competition, channel plans, and pricing
- Identify opportunities with on-going business performance and
create solutions to close gaps in volume, price, profit, and net
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels
of promotions and making any necessary changes to price/package
- Monitor business performance for gaps versus plan and lead
development of contingencies and gap solves.
- Lead the development and achievement of comprehensive annual
and multi-year business plans for customers and an assigned FSOP
- Travel is estimated to be 25% to 35% primarily within Coke
Florida territory. For this role you will need:
- 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and
price/package for retail customers
- Change agent who thrives in a fast pace, ever changing
- Strategic Selling, Conceptual Selling, Account Management
- Food Service On Premise (FSOP), Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
and/or Beverage category experience preferred
- Experience within beverage operations (knowledge of how
fountain, vending and on-premise products maximum business
- Analytical thinking (Strategic Thinking Systematically, Problem
- Consumer goods and Beverage Industry knowledge
- Experience influencing effective negotiation and selling with
retailer This job description is not an exhaustive list of all
functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the
employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke
Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any
time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as
Employment with Coke Florida isat-will. The employee must be able
to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily
and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Columbia Association, Inc., Miami , FSOP Customer Account Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!