District Manager - Luxury Portfolio/CAM License
Company: KW Property Management & Consulting
Posted on: September 24, 2022
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: District Manager -
Luxury Portfolio/CAM License Duties and Essential Functions include
the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business
needs.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build and maintain a positive client relationship with the BOD,
Unit Owners, Residents, Vendors and Staff Members.
- Monitor properties within portfolio to ensure compliance to
company standards. Review monthly compliance reports and coach and
mentor Property Manager to meet standards.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with the property
- Monitor the cash flow and overall financial health of the
- Provide financially sound recommendations on capital
improvement projects; as well as, review the status of
delinquencies / collection efforts.
- Monitor key critical professional service contracts - insurance
and legal services; and contributes as needed in any major
procurement process for construction, maintenance and/or supplies
required from client.
- Assist in recruiting, training, and developing a highly
motivated and effective team of property managers.
- Provide guidance, leadership and coaching to property managers
and other direct reports.
- Communicates changes in policy and procedures to clients and
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and
regulatory agency statutes and each client's community document,
policies, and procedures.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Process promotions, transfer, disciplinary actions, and
terminations of the direct reports, in accordance with company
policy.Problem Solving/Analysis.Customer/Client Focus.Project
Management.Business Acumen.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position
manages team members and is responsible for leadership, performance
management and hiring of the team members within its
portfolio.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required lift
objects up to 25 lbs. The position requires walk-through of the
properties within the portfolio to identify any inconsistencies of
the company standards.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach,
lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 25
pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory
and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral
instructions and procedures.Position Type/Expected Hours of
WorkThis is a full-time exempt position (salaried). Typically, 8
hours a day. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties
demand.This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs
of the companyRequired Education and Experience
- Must possess strong managerial background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures,
financial statements / audits, blueprints, regulations or documents
with a similar degree of complexity.
- Must be proficient and have good working understanding of
latest technologies; such as but not limited to Office 365
- Employee is sometimes required to work for extended periods of
times being flexible in the hours which could include nights and
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license.
- Must have the ability to react and address all emergency
situations in a timely manner. Must be available to handle
emergency calls.Preferred Experience
- Jenark software application in response to in-house
training.Position SupervisionEmployee reports directly to the Vice
PresidentOther DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.KW Property Management & Consulting is
a drug-free workplace. -We are an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Travel Required Yes . Up to 60%
travel. - QualificationsSkillsRequired MS Office Advanced MS Excel
Advanced BehaviorsRequiredDetail Oriented: Capable of carrying out
a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
MotivationsRequiredFinancial: Inspired to perform well by monetary
reimbursement EducationRequiredBachelors or
better.ExperienceRequired4 years: Experience in Community
Association Management and possess or secure CAI designation of
CMCA or higher within 12 months from engagement by KWPM
Keywords: KW Property Management & Consulting, Miami , District Manager - Luxury Portfolio/CAM License, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!