Company: Taco Bell
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Up to $45,000Taco Bell is growing again and looking for leaders
who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant
industry and want to be a part of a great restaurant company!
Together, through your efforts and an individual training plan, you
can build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly
service to our customers. This is the perfect place for you to
learn, grow and succeed!What's in for you?
- Performance bonus pay - every 4 weeks
- Dental, vision and health insurance - we pay a significant
portion and includes family members
- Free meals during your shifts
- Paid time off - starting at 3 weeks
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Scholarships, GED Works Program to earn High School Diploma and
- Retail discounts through brand perks programs (Taco Perks, KFC
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance ProgramWhat does a Leader/Assistant
Restaurant Manager at Taco Bell do?
- Run organized shifts and execute all administrative
- Provide leadership & direction when RGM is not available
- Analyze and respond to operation and financial metrics
- Assist RGM in training team members
- Assist RGM in scheduling facility maintenance needs
- Ability to manage any conflict regarding customers and/or
employeesExperience at the following establishments would make you
a great fit here: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Wendys.Past
industry experience that would translate to success in this role:
Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Hospitality,
Assistant Hospitality Manager."You are applying for work with a
franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Keywords: Taco Bell, Miami , Assistant Manager, Executive , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!