Assistant Store Manager - Dadeland
Company: Dr. Martens Airwair USA
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART*
You are a savvy sales leader and the right hand to the Retail Store
Manager. You help lead the team by example, filling in for the
Store Manager when needed. You have impeccable customer service
skills, extensive job knowledge, and exemplary sales performance.
The rest of the team looks to you for direction and guidance, and
you enjoy working with the team to help develop their skills. You
get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in
enhancing Dr. Martens' footprint in the Americas region.
* Partnering with Store Manager to ensure consistent business
standards are upheld.
* Acting as a role model to encourage a positive and productive
* Representing the Dr. Martens brand through coaching and feedback
and helping the team exceed goals while ensuring awareness of all
sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) goals.
* Assisting in training new staff on job duties and product
* Assisting Store Manager with human resources responsibilities,
including employee onboarding paperwork, reviewing performance, and
* Performing daily operations related to opening and closing the
store, balancing the register, preparing, and making bank
* Assisting Store Manager with operational responsibilities, such
as scheduling, inventory management, shipments, physical
* Delivering exceptional customer service by leading the sales
floor and fostering team selling.
* Working with retail stock team to receive, maintain, and
replenish in-store stock by maximizing organization efficiently and
* Assisting with merchandising to meet Brand Marketing guidelines
and enhance product appeal.
*YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES*
It's never just a job at Dr. Martens. It's a way of life. We live
and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE.
TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done.
We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To
join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
* 2-3 years supervisory experience required, including assessing
performance and supporting employee development.
* Retail experience required; footwear experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally
both verbally and in writing to a broad customer base.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, retail/register systems, web-based
programs, and computerized inventory systems. Experience with MPOS
* Demonstrated understanding of basic math, including ability to
calculate percentages required.
* Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and to carry shoe boxes
while climbing a ladder and/or stairs.
* Punctual in adherence to scheduled shift times.
* International/domestic travel 0%.
* Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our
*WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?*
* Welcome to the brand free pair of Docs
* 65% off employee discount
* Rock the latest styles with our seasonal pairs
* Transit and parking flexible spending accounts
* PTO and Sick Time
* Our Employee Assistance Program - for when times might get
* 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth Retirement Savings Plans with employer
* Affordable & Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision packages
* DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around
* Paid Volunteer Hours
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where
we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this
commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.86 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Dr. Martens Airwair USA, Miami , Assistant Store Manager - Dadeland, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!