Salaried Retail Manager (Shopkeeper)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
IKEA Miami is actively seeking a talented Sales Department Manager
(Shopkeeper) with a strong passion for customer service and retail
operations. The ideal applicant will have extensive industry
knowledge with at least 5 years of management experience in a
high-volume retail environment is preferred.
The Retail Sales Management job function ensures an enjoyable,
convenient and successful shopping experience for the customers.
Leads and inspires the team to optimize the IKEA shopping
experience in order to ensure satisfied customers and increase
* The Sales Department Manager/Shopkeeper is responsible for
optimizing the shopping experience to secure satisfied customers
and increase sales.
* The Shopkeeper motivates and inspires the team using knowledge of
the IKEA product range and services, and local market customer
* Optimizes the profitability of the department through conducting
analyses, following through and taking appropriate actions to
*IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE*
* Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and leading large teams
or groups is required. 3 years' experience leading managers or
* Proven track record of success leadership of business and
delivering business results.
* Experience in a customer facing environment.
* Proven analytical skills and an understanding metrics and key
performance measurements used to steer the business.
* Experience applying tactical and operational thinking,
implementing action plans, providing clear direction and following
up on goals.
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Ensuring maximized sales and long-term profitability in
accordance with department goals.
* Analyzing and acting on commercial opportunities, changing
availability of products and customer feedback.
* Directing the overall selection, onboarding and development of
co-workers. Creates individual development plans to secure
succession. Manages resource planning, coworker relations issues
* Collaborating with matrix partners, other retail department
managers and commercial partners to optimize sales.
* Ensures the department/shop is efficiently stocked, and the IKEA
product range is presented in ways that inspires and satisfies the
* Monitoring market trends and taking actions to meet customer
Candidates must be able to work retail hours based on the business
needs of the location including full availability on the weekends
and two night a week.
*GROWING TOGETHER: * IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work
environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at
life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and
develop together with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33172: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* How many years of high volume retail management experience do you
* Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: IKEA, Miami , Salaried Retail Manager (Shopkeeper), Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!