Manager, Data Strategy & Customer Experience- Interval International
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Hybrid work schedule available Specific Job SummaryAs a member of
the professional staff, contributes specialized knowledge and skill
in a discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources,
Information Resources, Operations Planning & Support, Sales &
Marketing) area to support team and/or department business
objectives. Generally works under limited supervision, but within
established guidelines, producing and analyzing more complex
business information to assist in the decision making process.
- Increased brand awareness and perception
- Membership growth, engagement, and retention
- Web/app/social media engagement metrics
- Product expansion and growth
- Internal partner satisfaction
- Percent of new, innovative programs tested Working
- Intervals Marketing Insights, Analysis & Reporting
- Intervals Marketing Operations & Optimization
- Intervals Marketing Activation
- Intervals Business Development Team
- Intervals Revenue & Inventory Management
- MVWs and Intervals IT Function
- MVWs Global Creative Delivery COE
- MVWs Global Digital Products & Customer Experience COE
- MVWs Data & Analytics COE Specific Expected Contributions
- Gathers, analyzes, and monitors data related to customer
experiences across all touchpoints and marketing channels,
including web, mobile app, call center, direct mail, email, and
- Identifies areas of opportunity and recommends enhancements to
affect change in customer journey that aligns with business
strategies and desired outcomes.
- Supports the execution of a customer listening strategy
aligning to how and why our customers buy by segment and the
insights needed to take timely relevant action.
- Gathers and analyzes data to help define customer segmentation
strategies, personalization strategy, and overall contact
- Works with Intervals Marketing Activation and Marketing
Operations & Optimization teams to implement and test
communications and segmentations strategies, including channel mix
testing and optimization strategies.
- Acts as a liaison with Intervals Insights & Analytics team to
monitor and optimize customers segmentations strategies.
- Collaborates with Interval team members to develop highly
personalized communications through the implementation of customer
journeys to influence behavior across channels. Monitors results
and continuously optimize customer journeys.
- Manages and supports data planning to incorporate disparate
data across the enterprise into one 360-degree view of the customer
(buying profile, intent signals, operational performance, etc.)
that allows for customer intelligence to be shared and acted on in
support of predictive analysis.
- Defines data requirements for new projects or implementations
based on data necessary for analysis and ongoing monitoring and
management of customer behavior and customer experience.
- Manages data operations related to customer data. Work with
team members and IT to automate and improve processes, as
- Manages data quality by setting standard and validating new
- Ensures necessary data is made available to key systems and
processes where it is necessary to activate and/or conduct
- Works independently and collaboratively to generate timely
results and push business initiatives forward.
- Maintains documentation related to data sources, data meaning,
and data usage across systems.
- Performs other reasonable job duties as requested. Specific
Candidate Profile Education
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
Communications, Creative Writing, or related discipline or
equivalent work experience. Related Work Experience
- Four to seven years of progressive experience in data strategy
and customer experience measurement and reporting.
- Experience utilizing Qualtrics, Business Objects or similar
- Adobe Analytics and Adobe Campaign experience preferred.
- Experience in Hotel Management, Vacation Ownership, Hospitality
- Experience in a matrixed structured organization preferred.
Skills and Attributes
- Exceptional skills at building and nurturing relationships at
all levels of the organization through collaboration, negotiation,
- Ability to proactively influence and shape the thinking of
senior leaders that drives the right type of decision making to
garner positive business results.
- Knowledge of marketing resources policies, practices, and
- Able to facilitate and lead oral presentations.
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communications
- Skilled in decision-making and conflict resolution in a fast
paced, continuously changing, customer focused environment.
- Passion for strategic involvement in the creation and execution
of departmental and company-wide goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and practices within the
- Flexibility, adaptability, and capability to manage and
prioritize multiple and conflicting priorities and tasks.
- Integrates and balances priorities, work activities and
resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
- Understands how to manage in a culturally diverse work
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office products, e.g., Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Miami , Manager, Data Strategy & Customer Experience- Interval International, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!