Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Miami, FL
Kaseya - is the leading global provider of complete IT
Infrastructure Management Solutions for managed service providers
(MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and
customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed
technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage,
secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry's most
comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers
businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $2 billion USD as well as
sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years.
The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners
(www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading
global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and
software companies that drive transformative change in the
industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves
customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries.
To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go
Fast track your career growth and maximize your earning potential.
If you yearn for a sales role with a consultative sales culture,
advancement opportunities and great executive support, this
position may be for you.
Are you an overachiever with a proven track record of successful IT
software sales experience, who thrives in a fast-paced yet highly
rewarding sales environment? We're seeking competitive individuals
who are ready to do whatever it takes to exceed goals and take
advantage of our uncapped sales commission plans and highly
competitive compensation model. If this is you, Kaseya would like
to speak with you about empowering our customers' efficiency,
profitability and success through Kaseya's award-winning IT
Complete--- platform of products and solutions to continue our
*As an Account Manager, you will: *
- Be making a lot of money by blowing out sales goals each and
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and
quarterly revenue/sales targets
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand
customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are
responsible for selling, supporting, educating, and growing through
regular, systematic touchpoints.
- Increase sales by driving product adoption, managing escalations
and thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Create weekly, monthly and rolling 6 weeks' sales forecasts.
*The Ideal Candidate: *
- 1-4 years' experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven,
fast-paced sales environment
- Has a proven track record of crushing sales goals
- A motivated, coachable and competitive go-getter, a resilient
achiever driven to win and excel
- An energetic team player with exceptional organizational,
interpersonal, and communication skills
- Exposure to CRM applications (Salesforce) to successfully manage
leads, opportunities and accounts
This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
Other benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Paid parking & free access to building gym
- Casual attire every day
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Miami, FL 33131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Kaseya, Miami , Account Manager, Executive , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!